Part 1 wow

Nice ones Stewart, but honestly, I don't see much of a difference.  I'm not knocking it I'm just wondering what it does.  More research necessary on my part.  But your still the Orbx European Mountain Master!  And Stewart the first one is cracking!

Stewart

Nice shots

Will be interested in your experience with Sky Force.

The usual new product brawl has broken out on another forum & some say they are having issues with the 'live weather' redrawing clouds & others taking issue with the Rex marketing hyperbole. 1 chap is trying to count 3,000 cloud types [well, something like that]

Anyway, your sane assessments will be welcomed:)

TTM

2 minutes ago, TigerTigerM said:

Stewart

Nice shots

The usual new product brawl has broken out on another forum & some say they are having issues with the 'live weather' redrawing clouds & others taking issue with the Rex marketing hyperbole. 1 chap is trying to count 3,000 cloud types [well, something like that]

TTM

I saw that too TTM, I hope it doesn't get out of hand here.

I like what I see but there seems to be some teething issues being so new and all.

I'm gonna wait and see.

This is why I like Orbx's stuff, 99.99% of the time it's correct right from release.

These look fantastic Stewart , IMHO now I only need one program (Sky Force) instead of 3-4 other programs doing the same thing . The jury will be out for a long time on this product . :):rolleyes::D

Cheers

John

5 minutes ago, TigerTigerM said:

Stewart

Nice shots

TTM

Thanks TTM  I just installed rex sky force did not play with the settings I was quite pleased with the weather I think it has made my shots look better  and with pta as well I am quite happy with the programme  and thanks for you nice comments on my screen shots regards stewart

2 minutes ago, BradB said:

These look fantastic Stewart , IMHO now I only need one program (Sky Force) instead of 3-4 other programs doing the same thing . The jury will be out for a long time on this product . :):rolleyes::D

Cheers

John

Thanks John I am pleased with rex sky force I am happy with it better than active sky and I was using mats pta with it I did not play with the settings in rex sky force just added a few airports to the list like you I will read the manual tomorrow  ,

and thanks for you nice comments John on my shots regards stewart

7 hours ago, Bluebear said:

Fantastic shots, Stewart

I'm thinking about to buy sky force, or to wait, if REX will

bring a P3D4 update for my REX Essential Plus Overdrive.

Cheers

Bluebear

Thanks Bluebear I am pleased you liked my set of shots I have that rex programme my self regards stewart

Archived