Simply the finest!

rockliffe

Well, I am like a pig in muck at the moment! Having upgraded my sim to something more of a beast, and moved 100% across to P3D, I am in simming heaven! I can't believe I have managed to find the right settings in P3D to allow me to fly in north Germany with all sliders max and still see more than a steady 30+ fps. It's been a long January but I can now start to really enjoy the beauty of northern Germany, which in my opinion, is one of JV and the gang's finest product. An absolute masterpiece. 

d.jpg

Lovely shot Howard, and I know just how you feel. If I hadn't jumped to P3D I'd probably have given up on all this by now, or at least just using FSX or X-Plane in a half-hearted fashion, but the way it all hangs together now, with P3D, ORBX and all the other goodies, it really is a wonderful experience.

59 minutes ago, rockliffe said:

Well, I am like a pig in muck at the moment! Having upgraded my sim to something more of a beast, and moved 100% across to P3D, I am in simming heaven! I can't believe I have managed to find the right settings in P3D to allow me to fly in north Germany with all sliders max and still see more than a steady 30+ fps. It's been a long January but I can now start to really enjoy the beauty of northern Germany, which in my opinion, is one of JV and the gang's finest product. An absolute masterpiece. 

d.jpg

Super Shot Howard , Well done  !

I have just Bought myself a New Nvidia Card ( GTX 1070 8gb ) Much more powerful than my Old GTX 770 !  My Processor is Overclocked to 4.3ghz . ( i7 3770k ) !

If I Put my Sliders more than Dense ( Buildings , Vegetation ) I get a Significant Frame Drop ( I have my frames locked at 33 ) When I fly around Germany .

I Understand you have All your Sliders to the Right and ... Also the Shadows , Confirm you have them On ?

Any Chance you can Share Your Settings , I will appreciated it !

I am Running Prepared3DV3.4 ... REX 4 ... FSGlobal 2010 ... Traffic 360 ( I Have my AI Sliders to 16% ) ... All ORBX Products !

Thank you Very Much ,

Mike

4 hours ago, mikee said:

I have just Bought myself a New Nvidia Card ( GTX 1070 8gb ) Much more powerful than my Old GTX 770 !  My Processor is Overclocked to 4.3ghz . ( i7 3770k ) !

If I Put my Sliders more than Dense ( Buildings , Vegetation ) I get a Significant Frame Drop ( I have my frames locked at 33 ) When I fly around Germany .

I Understand you have All your Sliders to the Right and ... Also the Shadows , Confirm you have them On ?

I am Running Prepared3DV3.4 ... REX 4 ... FSGlobal 2010 ... Traffic 360 ( I Have my AI Sliders to 16% ) ... All ORBX Products !

Thank you Very Much ,

Mike

Try this setting Mike as the basic setting after that if it's comfortable increases cursors.

My first advice very fast:Don't locked your frames...

Thanks to all the kind replies fellas, appreciated.

15 hours ago, andy1252 said:

Lovely shot Howard, and I know just how you feel. If I hadn't jumped to P3D I'd probably have given up on all this by now, or at least just using FSX or X-Plane in a half-hearted fashion, but the way it all hangs together now, with P3D, ORBX and all the other goodies, it really is a wonderful experience.

I agree Andy. In fact, I too was literally just about to pull the plug on the whole simming thing. So in effect, P3D has saved me!

15 hours ago, mikee said:

Thank you Very Much ,

Mike

I'll PM you Mike...

16 hours ago, FILOU said:

Try this setting Mike as the basic setting after that if it's comfortable increases cursors.

My first advice very fast:Don't locked your frames...

Thank you Very much Filou ! I appreciated it :rolleyes:

5 hours ago, rockliffe said:

Thanks to all the kind replies fellas, appreciated.

I agree Andy. In fact, I too was literally just about to pull the plug on the whole simming thing. So in effect, P3D has saved me!

I'll PM you Mike...

Thank you Very Much Howard !

Archived