ENSG Sogndal Haukåsen - quick test

Adam Banks

Great colourful shots Adam

1 hour ago, Neptune6 said:

Yep it's very little .. 4 houses and a runway  with an antenna on top mountain ... for the same price like ENHF  :huh:

But it's an ORBX airport and i like it

Patrick

Very little Patrick?:huh:

Have a look at the user guide and see the area that is covered:o:)

8 hours ago, Andreas Hegi said:

Nice shots Adam!

Andreas - the NZMF God!!! I don't think these shots convey ENSG's true beauty. I need to do some more!

6 hours ago, TigerTigerM said:

I assume that wasn't winter??:)

Indeed! I had to teleport to summer! Even in summer, it looks a tiny bit dark - but that may be my fault (I'm still playing with PTA presets!).

5 hours ago, Neptune6 said:

Yep it's very little .. 4 houses and a runway  with an antenna on top mountain ... for the same price like ENHF  :huh:

But it's an ORBX airport and i like it

I tend to view ORBX airports a little like films or books: they're all different (in size/length etc.) - and each has its own "flavour". There are other add-ons from ORBX that also cover only a tiny area, but they're loaded with atmosphere. I love ENSG for its location. I have other ORBX airports that have an enormous number of buildings, ground objects etc. but are located in fairly un-spectacular scenery, so I tend to go for places like NZMF instead! ORBX can only model what's there in RL, I suppose!

Thanks for the encouragement, folks - I'll do some more!!!

Adam.

1 hour ago, PetesaHut said:

Just having a second look, but have you lightened the blue for the sky a little Adam???

Not specifically ... probably a result of either my PTA settings in general, or just the effect of the haze.

Here's some more!!!!

ENSG_Sogndal_07_927_1350.jpg

ENSG_Sogndal_08_442_1350.jpg

ENSG_Sogndal_09_609_1350.jpg

ENSG_Sogndal_10_126_1350.jpg

ENSG_Sogndal_11_451_1350.jpg

Adam.

Archived