We have to shake our head at Orbz

Louis

All in all, we have to give credit where credit is due and that Orbz and every one involved in this outfit is pretty hard to beat .Aside from their products being second to none, i find they give a lot -free airports -tools and great tools like Cental 2- every so often sales and discounts like senors discounts-forum support and more . I know for me there is no complaints :)

19 minutes ago, Louis said:

All in all, we have to give credit where credit is due and that Orbz and every one involved in this outfit is pretty hard to beat .Aside from their products being second to none, i find they give a lot -free airports -tools and great tools like Cental 2- every so often sales and discounts like senors discounts-forum support and more . I know for me there is no complaints :)

Louis

I agree. They have set a high standard.

Greg

19 hours ago, Louis said:

Totailly agroo with you Louis, ORBG are miyles ahiad of the rust.:lol:

Ah, thanks Bruce.  I didn't know that.  Anyway, the truth is I don't mind paying the full price.  I think the scenery and airports worth it.

John

During my hols I had to do a complete software rebuild on my Win7 system (planned for ages) and eventually that meant reinstalling flight sim; some of the products I have for that go back years. For almost all the companies I have bought FS products from I had to spend a bit of time figuring out how to get some of them into P3D and working properly - all except one, that is: for all my ORBX products I had an up to date FSX -> P3Dv3 installer for each and every one, and without me ever having to pay a single penny for any kind of upgrade.

That reason alone (and there are others) makes them stand out for me!

Honestly, there are more companies like FSDreamteam making all of their products P3D3 ready - but of course the product ranges can't be compared.

Anyway, I really judge the effort of ORBX, even more as there are some makers who probably never are goiing to make at least their core products compatible and just refer to the EMT - certainly the least costly approach.

Kind regards, Michael

Well, Orbx knows mine!  I know because they wish me happy birthday every year.  I suppose they felt they couldn't pass this information on to FSS for client/customer confidentiality reasons.

John

Archived