Server problem ?

Penzoil3

I keep getting this- ( and I've cleaned my browser cache..) I get this in Firefox, and Internet Explorer, for the past several days.

Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, webmaster@orbxsystems.com and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Apache/2.2.29 (Unix) mod_ssl/2.2.29 OpenSSL/1.0.1e-fips DAV/2 mod_bwlimited/1.4 mod_qos/11.9 Server at www.orbxsystems.com Port 80

Same here, even one hour ago but thankfully  and obviously after trying again 30 minutes later I was able to get on the site.

Also a few double posts around and sometimes when submitting  a reply nothing will happen until I hit the refresh button.

Anyone else encountering this?

9 minutes ago, VH-KDK said:

Same here, even one hour ago but thankfully  and obviously after trying again 30 minutes later I was able to get on the site.

Also a few double posts around and sometimes when submitting  a reply nothing will happen until I hit the refresh button.

Anyone else encountering this?

Same here my friends. Need to do more flying in that spare time, but some of my thoughs are with JaeKae.

21 minutes ago, shermank said:

My guess it is the crush caused by reax to the new libs dl. Problem showed up,in the DL section for me as well as forums. 

sherm

No, we encountered server issues even before the release of the libs. See Sue's post above. 

Kind regards, Michael

Just reminding everyone, Jaykae is having a well earned break from Orbx website management so no good trying to get his attention. I am sure that Orbx team is on the job. As previously suggested good time to get some actual flying hours in. Cheers.

4 minutes ago, Bassman said:

Just reminding everyone, Jaykae is having a well earned break from Orbx website management so no good trying to get his attention. I am sure that Orbx team is on the job. As previously suggested good time to get some actual flying hours in. Cheers.

Jaykae is no longer the web master.  He tendered his resignation several weeks ago.............

I have to admit that it is pretty frustrating when trying to deal with the ORBX forum. First of all I rarely know whether my comment is being shown, after I have hit the submit button, because nothing happens afterwards and when I try to open a discussion I frequently get a server error message. As we all can see too often, quite a few of us have similar issues, hence the double or even tripple entries. After the server error message I usually have to wait a couple of minutes before I click the FTX website again, log in again and then try my luck one more time.

I am not criticizing anyone here, but isn't there a way for the ORBX technicians to deal with this in a more professional way. This happens way to often. ORBX is not a start-up company, but one of the largest and most respected sites to deal with almost everything around our flight simulation hobby.  

Archived