Excellent again, Howard!

5 hours ago, Voyager said:

Very nice!
Good sample!

Voyager

5 hours ago, gpickup said:

Classy

5 hours ago, Kilstorm said:

Nice Howard. I didnt know we also had that in common.

You fly a quadcopter? You certainly have far more interesting scenery in your part of the world!

5 hours ago, paddler said:

Beautiful video.

4 hours ago, RJ said:

An amazing video! :)

Thanks for the kind comments guys, apppreciated.

11 minutes ago, rockliffe said:

You fly a quadcopter? You certainly have far more interesting scenery in your part of the world!

Yeah as a hobby and more.  Helped out in two movies last summer, a few commercials and a documentary that is going to a film fest. Actually I live on a sandbar thats 30 miles off the coast of the mainland so I've kinda filmed everything I care to film for the more part here and dont get to the main land that often.  Thats what I like about being asked to help out with projects as it gives me something to do and is fresh.

Just brought my new first video sting a few weeks ago that I will be using on my videos going forward but you can always see some of my other stuff that I share on my facebook page Take Flight Cinema.

Astounding video Howard.

I did a flight in Germany the other night and was thinking how drab England was compared with other parts of Europe.

Now looking at the scenery here I thing my memory must be fading.

Great shots of the steam engines too.

12 hours ago, VH-KDK said:

Astounding video Howard.

I did a flight in Germany the other night and was thinking how drab England was compared with other parts of Europe.

Now looking at the scenery here I thing my memory must be fading.

Great shots of the steam engines too.

Thanks matey

14 hours ago, Kilstorm said:

Yeah as a hobby and more.  Helped out in two movies last summer, a few commercials and a documentary that is going to a film fest. Actually I live on a sandbar thats 30 miles off the coast of the mainland so I've kinda filmed everything I care to film for the more part here and dont get to the main land that often.  Thats what I like about being asked to help out with projects as it gives me something to do and is fresh.

Just brought my new first video sting a few weeks ago that I will be using on my videos going forward but you can always see some of my other stuff that I share on my facebook page Take Flight Cinema.

Hey, some nice material in there. Next time I'm in New England we'll have to hook up!

Hi Howard,

again an amazing piece of video. You're very talented and always got the right views. Of course, your wonderful countryside makes it a bit easier for you to do such good jobs. This video could be an advertising for some areas in UK.

Thanks for sharing

Spirit

3 minutes ago, spirit_66 said:

Hi Howard,

again an amazing piece of video. You're very talented and always got the right views. Of course, your wonderful countryside makes it a bit easier for you to do such good jobs. This video could be an advertising for some areas in UK.

Thanks for sharing

Spirit

That's kind of you matey, thanks.

Hi Howard excellent work on both the footage and video.Can I please ask the make and model of the drone and camera used in this piece,it's something I have been looking at getting involved in since my "early".I would just like a bit more info if your'e not too busy with the new cockpit and drone work.

Thanks in advance.

Gary

50 minutes ago, jrrbolkin said:

Hi Howard excellent work on both the footage and video.Can I please ask the make and model of the drone and camera used in this piece,it's something I have been looking at getting involved in since my "early".I would just like a bit more info if your'e not too busy with the new cockpit and drone work.

Thanks in advance.

Gary

Hi Gary, sure, it's a combination of material shot on the DJI Inspire with both the X3 and the new X5 cameras. There're plenty of sample vids on YT. :)

Thank you so much,it seems there is so much choice out there.I am easily confused,I have followed both you and Kilstorms videos with great interest and looks like an exciting new interest to get into,unfortunately Golf and Fly Fishing off the menu following a few spinal operations so this looks like a good candidate to get me back in the "wild outdoors" again.

Thanks again for the heads up.

Regards.

Gary

On 2/20/2016 at 4:41 PM, jrrbolkin said:

Thank you so much,it seems there is so much choice out there.I am easily confused,I have followed both you and Kilstorms videos with great interest and looks like an exciting new interest to get into,unfortunately Golf and Fly Fishing off the menu following a few spinal operations so this looks like a good candidate to get me back in the "wild outdoors" again.

Thanks again for the heads up.

Regards.

Gary

On 2/21/2016 at 1:18 AM, jrrbolkin said:

Regarding post id 18 should read" early retirement",see even though it's early senility is creeping in.

On 2/21/2016 at 8:43 AM, Iain Emms said:

Fantastic work indeed Howard, i really enjoyed watching this.

cheers

Iain

20 hours ago, Taph said:

Beautiful video Howard, thanks for posting

Thanks guys

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...

Just put my order in for the new DJI Mavic drone

It can be folded up about the size of a big water bottle

Lot of YouTube vids on how incredible it is and almost as good as the Phantom 4

The video above shows how exciting this form of flying can be

11 hours ago, jlsaghaa said:

Just look at your job now and really congrats : very nice views et fantastics colors !

Thanks, appreciated

1 hour ago, aero-3fsx said:

Just put my order in for the new DJI Mavic drone

It can be folded up about the size of a big water bottle

Lot of YouTube vids on how incredible it is and almost as good as the Phantom 4

The video above shows how exciting this form of flying can be

A good call. Some beautiful footage coming from that little machine. Far nicer than the Phantom IMO, as it doesn't have suffer with that awful oversharpened look to the footage.

Archived