Two birds over Asiago

After four month of slewing around the airport, checking everything is in place, looking for errors I can finally enjoy the beauty of my scenery.

I have sent my last files to Ed for a second round of tests. It won't be long now...

Let me share with you this short video. I really enjoyed making it. I hope you will enjoy watching it.

9 minutes ago, Voyager said:

Fine Sylvain! 

I do not usually fly glider. But in this case, I will get one, and have taste for it.

Could you, please, give me the name of the one you're flying!

Voyager

It's the asw22bj-j an excellent freeware. You can grab it here : http://www.fsglider.de/dwnx_s.htm

Its little jet engine will bring you up to 8000 ft above the ground and then you're gone for 70 minutes of "pur bonheur".

8 minutes ago, TigerTigerM said:

Sylvain

Excellent video  - elegant flying & a great way to show off Asiago at a nice slow pace.

Interested in the tech side of the video - were you using Ezdoc?

& what was controlling the 2nd glider (DH)??

TTM

Hi Tim,

I don't use Ezdoc. only default FSX cameras.

The second glider was recorded before with FS recorder and played as traffic.

1 hour ago, mikced76 said:

Sylvain, will this airport be compatible colorwise with the beautiful freeware 0,50 cm/pixel (all of Italy) photoscenery (...including full autogen and season varation) found here http://italyphotoreal.weebly.com

Mike

Hi Mike,

I do not have that addon. My scenery is designed for FTX Global and I made it blend with FTX Vector and FTX OpenLC Europe. It has full autogen and 5 seasons but I have no idea if it will blend with third party photoreal scenery.

You will have to try this out.

No worries Mike! When the scenery will released (will be soon) you can grab it and check "in loco".

Nothing to lose: the scenery is offered for free as a courtesy by Orbx/Sylvain, and can be easily uninstalled (bet you never do this!).

Cheers,

Voyager

From iPad

Ian S, it is a very ethical question and a good one! The photoscenery I commented on is 100% freeware, so I am not endorsing any payware product here you know. In fact I myself already own a copy of FTX Global anyway so I could use it I wanted but honestly I much prefer photoscenery with autogen to any other form of texture data, that is if is is done nicely.

mike

Archived