FTX-PNW in Prepar3D v3

Mark Abdey

Simple: a masterpiece! I hope to get that sharpness and clarity when I get my hands on this new installer!

The Bird was well in this shots! Great!

Voyager

+1 - Time for me to pull the trigger on 3.0 , these look amazing Mark . :smile: :smile:

Brad

Thanks again all.

Those are gorgeous Mark - John should update the product page with these shots! ;)

Are you using the inbuilt HDR settings, and if so, would you mind sharing?

Thanks....gorgeous shots.  Care to share what settings you are using.  I realy like the overall effect you have here

Hi guys... my current v3 settings are here.

http://www.orbxsystems.com/forum/topic/104157-a-few-from-prepar3d-v3/?p=940393

Free here you go - makes for a fine screenshot

http://www.rikoooo.com/en/downloads/viewdownload/50/505

Thanks Rich, that's the one... I take it places it shouldn't go ^-^

great shots. Which plane do you use at these pictures? Where can I buy or download it?

Hi Martin its.... 'Ants De Havilland Tiger Moth DH-82A' which is freeware... rsvette 12 has posted a link at the very top of this page ^-^

These are spectacular, unfortunately for me I will be waiting until they release there 10 updates which is bound to happen looking at LM track record.  These truly are some amazing shots though!

Just in case you didn't know all updates are a 100 meg client update, so all your add ons are still there no need to reinstall, we had several client updates during testing and all worked fine.

Cheers

Ken

Just in case you didn't know all updates are a 100 meg client update, so all your add ons are still there no need to reinstall, we had several client updates during testing and all worked fine.

Cheers

Ken

Appreciate the insight Ken as always, unfortunately for me I have only had 2.5 for about 2 months so really not looking to continue funding LM every time they come out with a new release.  I really think they should get on board with everyone else out here ORBX, VRS, FSDreamTeam, Flightbeam, etc etc in at least offering a discount at minimum for multiple repeat customers now on every version since v1, just my thought.  Not going to turn this wonderful topic into a cry baby session though  ???

A few shots from FTX-PNW in V3 (using the new soon to be released installer)... taking off from the default PNW Darrington Muni.

Wow, absolutely amazing shots! May I ask what sky textures, sun textures you are using etc? I really liked the glow from the sun there...

Wow, absolutely amazing shots! May I ask what sky textures, sun textures you are using etc? I really liked the glow from the sun there...

Glad you like them :smile:

These are the REX 4 TD texture set used in these shots... I do use custom/modified shadow values in the sky textures, to enhance their depth.

Untitled.jpg

Archived