A few from Prepar3D v3

Mark Abdey

Thank you one and all. :smile:

Great shots Mark, I've also noticed for me at least the dawn dusk performance has improve dramatically

Thank you Ken... performance seems great across the board, even on my aging hardware.

Looking great!

I see you are using a higher LOD radius, which one? Do you also use the HD Trees?

The LOD is on max in the GUI and yes, HD trees.

V3 looking mighty good here Mark...I will be taking my refund for my recently aquired v2.5 and getting V3.0 in the next couple of weeks...just wondering how long 3.1 will be for slight bug fixes.

Looking at putting my trusty FSX DX10 on the new rig in the interim... :)

GUIBRU - Taph - Dolf... thank you :)

Hi  Mark very nice screen shots what settings do you use in  P3DV3   regards stewart

Hi Stewart... Here are the three main GUI screens... Weather is set on High cloud density, and traffic is all low... 10% ish.

31f4fe187a16b2253b25ee5500e5c7ab.jpg

gui1.jpg

I'll often turn off cloud shadows during dusk/dawn and terrain shadows during the day, when the sun is high.

gui2.jpg

V3 looking mighty good here Mark...I will be taking my refund for my recently aquired v2.5 and getting V3.0 in the next couple of weeks...just wondering how long 3.1 will be for slight bug fixes.

Very wise... no point buying 2.5 now. And so far I've not encountered any problems or bugs, though I'm sure there must be some.

Gorgeous shots Mark and good to see you back!

I have been the same and not been active since March... downloaded V3 as I type and will start getting back into the screenshots again :)

Nice to see you back too John... lovely though this hobby is, things sometimes get in the way, or you simply have to have a break from it from time to time. Look forward to seeing some of your screenies again.

Archived