Please watch this, it will make your day!

Benny

This happen in Quebec, she says, i want my head upside down again.... again and again!!!

Translation: This is the first aerobatic ride fof my 4yo daughter. She asked me to go in flight and do inverted things. So, we discussed, review the figures and went to fly ;)

>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pSWDW18ygaw

Ben

I loved the video - thanks for sharing. Little kids laughing always makes me smile. I recently took a boy up for a flight on his sixth birthday (he'd lost his mum in the previous year) and to see him smile so much was the best thing.

However, I think people are making the incorrect assumption here that Ben is the father/pilot? I think he's just translating what is being said. Also his signature appears to indicate he's no longer flying, and the video on youtube is posted under a different name.

Remko

However, I think people are making the incorrect assumption here that Ben is the father/pilot? I think he's just translating what is being said. Also his signature appears to indicate he's no longer flying, and the video on youtube is posted under a different name.

Remko

YES, it's not me guys!!!! I just know the pilot and his family..... haaaaaaaa translation!!!! Anyway I think you did enjoy it!!! No real need to translate Léa's feeling....

Archived