Cote d'Azur Cityscape autogen focus

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On ‎13‎/‎02‎/‎2016 at 5:14 PM, scubaboy said:

Looks like from the coverage map that it includes the principality of Monaco! Getting this for sure - have to try a STOL water landing in

the swimming pool complex!:ph34r: (Stade Nautique Rainier III) Or maybe just in the harbor, dodging yachts.

What would be cool if there is a radio button in the control panel to enable "race weekend"!

Hi Scuba, yes, Monaco is included. My idea was to include a start point for helicopters too, and about your idea, soon object flow will make possible a lot of things :P

23 hours ago, Maurizio Giorgi said:

Hi Scuba, yes, Monaco is included. My idea was to include a start point for helicopters too, and about your idea, soon object flow will make possible a lot of things :P

Helicopter flying is a must for Monaco! Good job Maurizio.

Greetings,

Bermuda425

• 1 month later...

You have to know that initially the coverage was only Nice and a little surround, but then we thought to make larger territory in less time, so until Monaco now. Anyway, for a photoreal with this level of detail, is not possible to make things a lot in automatic without experiencing some defeats (performances, items not displayed or lifted up and so on), so, wrong prevision, more time to develop it. I am going fine but i need more time respect to what i thought, so please be patient if you want really something special.

Hi Maurizio,

Spend the necessary time for this monumental work is born with splendor!

I know Ken anxiety is legitimate:D, but I also know that he understands your efforts to present something very good and complete.

Cheers,

Voyager

Nice only would have been faster for sure, anyway the area Nice-Monaco is much better and very interesting also for the bush flyers. I really appreciate that you understand all the aspects of this development ;), the problems with all the video games is that longer is the time for the release, less is the interest while time passes. For me anyway there isn't another way to make the scenery, i tried different solutions but i wasn't satisfied by the result obtained.

It's ok, for you followers :P What you see is already complete about the vegation but still needs some correction with the buildings. The end of the scenery is already disappeared (Saint Laurent du Var) in the view now. It's a very varied terrain, with industrials, an amazing countryside, with particular attention to the wineyards and oliveyards. All this in the inside, because the marines are well known in all the world and will be made with the same level of detail.

291c3f8d2193c4ba2d4a5506affe2736.jpg

6749f05a456dc36c121e926a1bf25228.jpg

2a24cae25f9a2e5feba5c5d797628d72.jpg

ff96b4ce37e372d5a3b3c794c1e7bd87.jpg

5f2435e5c9c0211d4e7acfe330fd8546.jpg

Maurizio, I've followed your progress for some time, As I've visited Nice several times, both as a consultant to a client based there, and as a vacationer, I find the beauty of the area, and correspondingly of your work to be simply wonderful. My thanks to you and ORBX for potentially adding so much pleasure, now to include P3D v3.2

Maurice

Thanks so much guys for your comments, i think that the best of the area, at least that one i love more, has still to come, i've not rendered it yet. The sea for instance is simply spectacular in some little bays.

@Stillwater, the video is amazing, i watched the film many years ago and i loved it, apart that Grace Kelly was one of the actress who simply enchanted me!

Hi Maurizio,

Just to be sure I understand correctly, are you saying the coverage area will now include Monaco? Like as a replacement for the Aerosoft Monaco or will your coverage area stop at the border?

No doubt you would do a fine job with Fontvielle!

23 hours ago, newmanix said:

Hi Maurizio,

Just to be sure I understand correctly, are you saying the coverage area will now include Monaco? Like as a replacement for the Aerosoft Monaco or will your coverage area stop at the border?

No doubt you would do a fine job with Fontvielle!

Yes, Monaco city is included so potentially you won't need the Aerosoft Monaco X and it's a great surplus because that area is not easy at all to be rendered, but we made already all the models for the most interesting POIs also for Monaco and also the mesh is custom so to use as less as possible the models to recreate the terrain (the simulator here has a lot of lacks in stardard view).

• 11 months later...

Archived