Redding - My first shots

BradB

Brad, I do believe you have taken the honours for first screenshots posted :) Thanks for the kind words mate, and the shots are absolutely wonderful. I reckon you've managed to visit almost every major part of the scenery with this set, you've done a great job capturing the feel of the place. 

Thanks for sharing, look forward to hopefully seeing a few more :) 

Cheers,

Jarrad

Great shots :)

Very nice shots!  It's sort of weird seeing aerial shots of my hometown!  But, I love it!

Wow Brad. Truly outstanding shots. Amazing detail. Masterpiece indeed.

Cool shots, I haven't got off the ground yet, I've been walking around with OrbX BoB look at the main airport scenery. :)

Thanks for posting these Brad, you have convinced me yet again that this one is a "must buy" (think I've said that line a few times before on this forum :) )

Great shots, really gives a sense of being there. :)

Hi Brad, thanks for taking us along for a first look at this incredible place. I hope to be joining you there within the hour ;)

Cheers

Mallard

A great selection Brad.  Will be joining you there asp later when all the bandwidth is freed up.  :)

Really nice!!!

Cracking shots Brad, this add on is a masterpiece!

Cheers,

Thanks for the kind comments Gents .

Brad

Very nice shots!  It's sort of weird seeing aerial shots of my hometown!  But, I love it!

You lucky guy, having your hometown orbyfied!

Thanks for the kind comments Gents .

Brad

Great shots of the area, Brad. My decision is made (just wait for the daughters to give me good bps)...

Archived