A Medstar ambulance flight from KSFF to 65S and return

moonman

Hello Everyone!

This flight had to be completed quickly, because an injured person needed to be picked up at 65S and transfered to Felts as fast as possible.

The crew enterd the B200 aircraft at about 8:15AM local time at KSFF and took off at around 8:25AM.

At around 8:50 the plane was parked at 65S and while all the stuff for the returning flight to KSFF was set up by the flight crew, the medical staff helped bringing the patient on board.

At around 9:00AM the plane was heading back to KSFF.

At around 9:30AM then, the "mission" was over and so far all went well:

The patient is on the way to the hospital and the crew now has some time to relax a bit and have some breakfast.

Everyone, please enjoy these shots below, captured while this particular flight.

Cheers, Christoph

While taxiing: Another Medstar B200 - parked and taking a rest for now

3OyK.jpg

Teke off ...

5LSVl.jpg

eYgjL.jpg

F692b.jpg

... some views from the inside to the outside ...

mZkiV.jpg

KFSE3.jpg

M6tPY.jpg

Descending into the RNAV02 approach towards 65S - really like this approach (and also the green altitude arc at the MFD - very nice!)

3wV8a.jpg

... here we go (Really have to take good care of the trees nearby the runway :unsure:)

HnDCI.jpg

mixzU.jpg

Now let's get the plane parked ...

5oUvJ.jpg

GMx0K.jpg

Taking off again - but - ??? - Holy ... That was scarce!

mdfLx.jpg

Above some clouds while on the way back ...

BioQS.jpg

Into the final segment of the RNAV (GPS) A approach of KSFF

9Ujh.jpg

4SnqO.jpg

And here we are, back to KSFF at 9:30AM

Zf4lP.jpg

Wonderful story and screenshots.  When I couldn't fly the sim these recent years, I was looking to that kind of post as simming by proxy  :D   !

PS I note that no deer was harmed during the shooting of the story, good for you 8) !

These fantastic shots. Well documented mission. Very "chic" panel. Takeoff pic. ... wonderful!

The tower, the airport administration and clock all ArtDeco style from 1930s. Memories of the comics of the 1950s - very beautiful and memorable.

Cheers,

Sinesio

Thank You all very much for Your kind replies!

It was an intersting flight as trying to be "faster thaen time" but never ever to forget monitoring and correctly handling all phases of flight in the same moment properly was challenging (some few minor mistakes still happend though, but good luck certainly nothing ever to really worry about to much) - partcular as the route was rather short and so all happened quite quickly.

The cold conditions also asked for a proper useage of various anti ice systems and so on - but - to sum it up: An interesting flight in the sim above some great scenery for sure!

Great to share it with You and even greater to read You enjoyed it all too!

Cheers, Christoph

The way I felt a few days ago , I should have called you Christoph for a lift to the hospital . ???:o:D Great story and shots my friend !! .

Cheers

Brad

Hi Brad!

... now all i need i sthe money for a B200, a proper pilot licenec, a reliable crew ... but then it should work! :D

Really great to know You have fully recovered again my friend!

Now let's get back to our cockpits and go flying! ;)

Cheers, Christoph

We'll, if the crew has time, tell them to go get their breakfast at Molly's restaurant, downtown Spokane... Best breakfast in town for sure ;-)

Hi Rob!

The crew only had enough time to have some breakfast at the airport's staff rooms - but they enjoy breakfast at Molly's whenever time allows it! ;)

And if i should ever make it to Spokane in real life i will certainly have some breakfast at Molly`s then!

Thank You very much for the tip!

Cheers, Cristoph

Superb set, very original, great composition on your shots. And what a livery!

Hi Francois!

Yes: The livery is really great. It is for the Flight1 B200 and available at the dedicated Flight1 B200 subforum.

Cheers, Christoph

Archived