Misty

Stillwater

I have started my enrichment of the PFJ and SAK regions by adding some parts of RTMM. Of course, my first encounter with these works was at the end of a tiny hop from Ketchikan to Misty´s place:

BIve8.jpg

CDkwn.jpg

Nice details have been collected here, And, just to keep the music theme going, there is a song written for this airfield (or so):

Some fishermen were searching for a pilot to bring tham around. Money to earn - I´m your man. So I changed the plane, and rolled into the water:

hic7.jpg

Just after takeoff it becomes obvious that not all captains in this area have been careful enough...

CwzvK.jpg

mPoaB.jpg

Phocena Bay Hut. Seems like a place with not much disturbance, except these crazy pilots.

cszFi.jpg

Which channel leads to Aiken Creek...?

AFB2H.jpg

Though somewhat foggy, the temperature is quite high here. Or is that derived from the current outside temp. in northern Germany?

9ci2u.jpg

The buoys lead to Aiken Creek. This cannot be true. You want someone to land there?

fcezO.jpg

zRAtD.jpg

Survived. And the reward is the details of Aiken Creek Camp. But for my fishermen there seems to be some experienced competition.

NoaMf.jpg

dx9Ia.jpg

Takeoff ain´t easy either.

6s9HQ.jpg

Dropped the other tourists at Dan´s Hideaway ...

oGDym.jpg

... and Dog Salmon Creek,...

tu8xD.jpg

... before returning to Misty´s base. Really a nice scenery enrichment to the Ketchikan surrounding.

X54uP.jpg

For starters a post with Ella is always going to move my needle . Then you throw in some RTMM scenery which you showed extremely well Gerold . I give this post a grade of A+ .

Cheers

Brad

Very nice. I have everything RTMM put out, since day one. I have visited most (but not all yet). Wonderful places to find and visit.

Somebody has to deliver the beer to those remote cabins.

• 2 weeks later...

Gerold,

That's why we do the scenery at RTMM right there. I haven't been back to many of those places since I finished making them. Unfortunately, that's part of the problem when you work on scenery creation. Sometimes, you're too busy coming up with ideas to just go fly again. Looks like you've discovered the "Legacy" Collection we have up at RTMM now. That's a great starter package for users that haven't played with "Misty" yet.

Happy to see that you're enjoying the offerings we have and hope to see you on our forums over at "Misty's Place" too. Stop on in anytime.

Brad

Gerold,

That's why we do the scenery at RTMM right there. I haven't been back to many of those places since I finished making them. Unfortunately, that's part of the problem when you work on scenery creation. Sometimes, you're too busy coming up with ideas to just go fly again. Looks like you've discovered the "Legacy" Collection we have up at RTMM now. That's a great starter package for users that haven't played with "Misty" yet.

Happy to see that you're enjoying the offerings we have and hope to see you on our forums over at "Misty's Place" too. Stop on in anytime.

Brad

I think many others join the opinion: Enthusiasts like you, adding free gems to the ORBX sceneries, make the regions so much more fascinating. It is just so important to have both commercial and freeware add-ons, harmonizing so well like RTMM and OzX do with FTX.

Well done. I discovered something here!

pure gold! and if thats the 185 skywagon then its just the perfect plane for that area isn't it?

Yes, it is the 185. Lovely plane, indeed.

Archived