This Week's Meaningless Topic (#148)(July 7)

Hi all. We've all seen the bad behavior on other forums -- name-calling, putdowns, condemnations, and snarls. We don't do that here. Most of us try to bring our best, and Moderator Nick Cooper helps us stay civilized. Let's celebrate ourselves this week!

THIS WEEK'S MEANINGLESS TOPIC:  Why do you try to bring your best to this forum?

• Like 3

It is really a pleasure to see the friendliness and humour here - compared to other forums, where any discussion can quickly glide into a mess.

Having said that, it is a pity this forum has become so quiet since approx. the release of MSFS.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 6

While scattered around the world, the Forum members are friends, and I want to treat friends with kindness and respect.  Also like to share information and good laugh.

Ken

• Like 3
  • Upvote 4

I don't really try. The whole vibe of the forum since I joined many years ago has been civil and welcoming. There's hardly a day goes by when I don't check it and it's the only forum I contribute. It's like a United Nations of decent folk mixed with a dose of decent larrikins. It's so nice that we can join from all around the globe and relate and at times have a laugh. Add to that there is a vast array of age groups with differing points of view, but at the end, the same passion. I'm tearing up now......love you guys!

Cheers

Graeme :)

• Like 1
  • Upvote 5

well I agree with a lot of the above, also this is the only place I regularly contribute (if you can call it that!), I like to treat people in life the way I want to be treated and I have no time for BS, on here there's humour, helpfulness and a genuine feel of a community, also people do disagree but I think most accept that we are all different with a wide variation of life and sim experience...(I always have to spellcheck that last word, weird)...and stress is no good for my heart after the other year, Happy Friday, unless you missed it!!!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3