This Week's Meaningless Topic (#131)(March 10)

Hi all. I hope you've been following the digital art threads on the Forum. Several of our guys have been sharing digital art they've done, and it is very good. That got me thinking--with the range of education and experience represented here, there must be other well-developed talents among us. And that leads to this week's topic.

THIS WEEK'S MEANINGLESS TOPIC:  What creative skills or talents have you developed over the years? (I write books)

• Like 5

during the discussions on digital Painting - Angelo - a member of the Orbx team - said he used a software named PROCREATION

I hadn't heard of the software before - but with 5 kids - and 10 grandchildren - and so far - 9 great Grandchildren - and dozens of paintings

I suppose that the talent I had demonstrated best - was PROCREATION  - using Digital Hardware - (PC and Brushes - that is !) :rolleyes:

• Haha 6

sadly I don't think I have any creative skills, wife says I can create a mess anywhere (bit harsh), I can run through something in my head but it gets lost in transit to my hands...I do like to cook though and people say what I do cook is very nice, does that count?

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

12 hours ago, gumbypickett said:

Wel this wek I lernt how to spel an do finnger paitin.:huh:

cheeers

gumpy

I almost flunked out of kindergarten: I failed fingerpainting.  I hated to get that slimy stuff on my hands.

On the other hand, I do make FELT HATS.

Hat 2.JPG

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2

On 3/10/2023 at 1:18 AM, Rob Abernathy said:

I can make fire with a stick and a string.

I can do likewise with flint and steel, but unnecessary because I work in 1830, (A few years later, Rob)  and matches were patented in 1817.  A bit expensive, but I'm a Hatter, one of the better paying trades, so I can afford it, even if the Mrs. lets the kitchen fire go out entirely!

Ken

• Haha 3
  • Upvote 1

Most demanding skil: Understanding my wife. Still in an early learning phase after 25 years.

Favourite skill: Playing the guitar, which I started 50 years ago at the age of 14.

Edited by wolfko
  • Like 4
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 2