Thank you Willy

As the song goes - don't get around much anymore :(:)

Some time back, some of you might remember I had some great news regarding my lung issue. Unfortunately just after Christmas I got an infection, not a big deal, but I did need hospitalization, and I was feeling pretty ill at the time. Reason being the doc found I had got Covid at the same time. As you get older, these things just seem to get you. Anyway, two  weeks later after numerous blood tests, xrays, and scans, I'm home - yep I feel Like sh*t, but at least I'm home. Doc says, sorry Don, but at your age, it's going to take a while for you to recover. Geez mate, that's not exactly what I wanted to hear. So guys this is why I haven't been around posting and critting you lovely posts. I'm busting to get into the skies soon, so keep you eyes peeled for the first for a while. You know, you don't realize how good good health is, until you haven't got it. :)

Don           

• Like 6
  • Upvote 1

Thanks guys for your kind comments. The post was just to let you know I was still alive and kicking. I come to the Forums as often as I can, but sometimes you miss things, guys who haven't posted for some time, and I never know if something nasty has happened to them or they are just taking a break. So my post was just to let you know I'm good, and will be back annoying the crap out of you with my stupid bloody questions :) real soon. 

Thanks Don 

• Like 1

On 1/31/2023 at 4:34 AM, Rodger Pettichord said:

Really sorry to hear about your recent challenges, Don, but really glad to hear that you have come through and are on the mend. Your posts here are always fun, and I look forward to each of them. It's good to have you back. May each day ahead be better than the previous one.

Thank you mate :)

• Like 1

On 1/30/2023 at 2:20 PM, Ken Q said:

Get well soon, Don.  Keep your chin up, because "getting old ain't for sissies!". And a week and a half early: HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

Ken

You're dead right there mate, maybe "dead" is not the right word. :D I can joke about it now. Thanks for the early birthday wishes mate, just wish I could chuck a couple down to celebrate. :lol:  

• Like 1