H Jet test flight

Jack Sawyer

Just now, VH-KDK said:

Beautiful images as usual Jack.:)

That sure looks like a great little jet, I am sure you are enjoying it.;)

Thanks Martyn.  The G3000 is a souped up GTN 750 so it's a joy to use.  Glad to see you have the time to post, I know how busy you've been.  

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

19 minutes ago, Caluma65 said:

Great shots Jack and super smart looking aircraft too.  Cheers,

Calum

Thanks Calum.  I just spent the last hour watching YT's on this jet but despite my best efforts at searching I can't find anything about exactly how the pylon is connected to the wing.  This really interests me as an A&P mechanic.  

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Jack Sawyer said:

Thanks Calum.  I just spent the last hour watching YT's on this jet but despite my best efforts at searching I can't find anything about exactly how the pylon is connected to the wing.  This really interests me as an A&P mechanic.  

Jack - try this video -- https://youtu.be/r-Oo9yn-bEk

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, wain71 said:

great shots there Jack, do you do flightplannig for this plane? if so do you have to use the inbuilt flightplanner or can you import from Little Nav Map?

Woops - I was going to jump in and give a sort of answer - but  then  I noticed you asked Jack's opinion:rolleyes:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, wain71 said:

great shots there Jack, do you do flightplannig for this plane? if so do you have to use the inbuilt flightplanner or can you import from Little Nav Map?

Thanks Wayne.  I don’t use Little Nav Map but I suppose if you can import one into the GTN 750 then maybe here too.  I use SimBrief so I would just type in the waypoints.  They have a great tutorial flight but haven’t had the time to fly it yet as I’ve been very busy with real world stuff.

• Like 1

23 hours ago, John Heaton said:

you will both probably find the HA Discord interesting - I access it via     (1) Discord | #hjet-general | FlightFX

the chat can be educational in using the sim - the developer  - Marwan -  is on all the time and takes part in all the conversations

and picks up suggestions for updates

MuPx57E.png

On 9/4/2022 at 2:10 PM, Jack Sawyer said:

Thanks Wayne.  I don’t use Little Nav Map but I suppose if you can import one into the GTN 750 then maybe here too.  I use SimBrief so I would just type in the waypoints.  They have a great tutorial flight but haven’t had the time to fly it yet as I’ve been very busy with real world stuff.

I to use simbrief for flying the tubes, is there a profile for this little rocket?

Also you mention a tutorial, can you tell me where that is hidden? bought this yesterday but my flight was all guess work and the throttle weren't moving but the engine was, it was as though the ones in the plane didn't move, really strange...

• Like 1

On 9/4/2022 at 1:52 PM, John Heaton said:

Woops - I was going to jump in and give a sort of answer - but  then  I noticed you asked Jack's opinion:rolleyes:

I was asking as Jack was the OP but don't mind who answers, we all helping one another.....can't find no documents for this plane...

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, wain71 said:

I to use simbrief for flying the tubes, is there a profile for this little rocket?

Also you mention a tutorial, can you tell me where that is hidden? bought this yesterday but my flight was all guess work and the throttle weren't moving but the engine was, it was as though the ones in the plane didn't move, really strange...

I haven't looked at Simbrief yet for this jet as I've been too busy.  

Here's a link for a tutorial (text) and a video.  Please let me know if you can access them, they're on google.

https://qr-creator.com/urls/PY5dS8MwGIX_TW_EJv3ECmXUjXnhzXBluptAm8Q0s-0bkzct9dc7O_TqcB7OA4d1iMY9EiKAu1ABqF6GHIbf7gc5IhEkOr1Ol31aY0Hfh-lliVtzGIv8mNWHZV_B50Ck0LjxzpSua6weVQBeizKieZLTKC4SSlOapw8JLaLAooGPEq2XgRNrsr8P8zyHC3j07e3D3CDvNlO5_Wqz8_cT7z3_3wrtOFgRKkXOl-eMx3bX1oyxN6sR5XhXbav7oRl907OTFhJWUHsEq69od7NXePTGgMWr-wM

As for the throttles.  I have several different profiles set up in the sim for all my controls labeled for each plane.  And it took me a while with testing the sensitivities last night but I have the profile dialed in perfectly for my throttles now.  Let me know if you need help.

Best regards Wayne.

J

• Upvote 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Jack Sawyer said:

I haven't looked at Simbrief yet for this jet as I've been too busy.  

Here's a link for a tutorial (text) and a video.  Please let me know if you can access them, they're on google.

https://qr-creator.com/urls/PY5dS8MwGIX_TW_EJv3ECmXUjXnhzXBluptAm8Q0s-0bkzct9dc7O_TqcB7OA4d1iMY9EiKAu1ABqF6GHIbf7gc5IhEkOr1Ol31aY0Hfh-lliVtzGIv8mNWHZV_B50Ck0LjxzpSua6weVQBeizKieZLTKC4SSlOapw8JLaLAooGPEq2XgRNrsr8P8zyHC3j07e3D3CDvNlO5_Wqz8_cT7z3_3wrtOFgRKkXOl-eMx3bX1oyxN6sR5XhXbav7oRl907OTFhJWUHsEq69od7NXePTGgMWr-wM

As for the throttles.  I have several different profiles set up in the sim for all my controls labeled for each plane.  And it took me a while with testing the sensitivities last night but I have the profile dialed in perfectly for my throttles now.  Let me know if you need help.

Best regards Wayne.

J

thanks Jack worked a treat....throttles work they just weren't moving visually in the sim, works for others, I'll look more into it when I get more time... 

• Like 1

G'day Wayne - First - the throttle business - you need to mouse them from the stop indent  - to just out after touching the start button

and engine reaches around 5 ? on the gauges -  and then the throttles work just fine in any peripheral set up you may use for 2engine A/C

My routine for planning is to use Little Map - the aircraft performance file is below - and should be placed in Documents /Little map

When all is complete - including choosing the starting position - and Height level flight  - which you will need for he next step if you use it

I find Little Map a brilliant piece of software - nil cost - and made for dills like me. The author Alex is always on avsim

Save the Flight plan to MSFS - and load it into the MS world Map section - and you will see it all in MS - and MS loads it into the FMS

Up to last weeks update  - v1.6- we needed to load the step heights but that is no longer needed now in v1.6

If you haven't seen it  - I placed a memo in General  - re a new video explaining the changes - and Les the author  - has told me he will have a new

Tutorial before the end of this week

This aircraft is well attended on Discord - and now used by hundreds of blokes and the discussions are very educational -

and the author of the aircraft takes part as well as the main distributor  - Discord - FlightFX

I find Little Map as a brilliant piece of software and the author - Alex Projects (albar965.github.io) is always on Avsim with his tips

• Like 1

10 hours ago, John Heaton said:

If you haven't seen it  - I placed a memo in General  - re a new video explaining the changes - and Les the author  - has told me he will have a new

Tutorial before the end of this week

@ wayne and Jack

here.s the brand new Tutorial  - hot off the press - 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1