Melbourne part 2

Jack Sawyer

1 minute ago, Jack Sawyer said:

Thanks John, more to follow soon.  I just made a very scenic and delightful flight from KTIW to KORS.  Man this sim is astonishing.

At this rate , with all your new purchases Jack ; time to pull out your A&P certificate and head too Hartsfield ; I'm sure Delta would love to have you back . :unsure:;):D

• Like 3

5 hours ago, paulb said:

Looking good Jack. You show off the scenery well! :)

Thanks Paul.  I would love a helicopter but I tried that freeware one and couldn't get it to even lift off.  Maybe my controls weren't right so I'm going to try it again.

• Like 1

Great set mate. Adding to Martyn's comment about the livery - when Virgin first launched in Oz Richard Branson had a competition to name the new airline. The winner was Virgin Blue - the reason was that red heads are colloquially called Blue. Thus the livery was red but the airline called Virgin Blue (no longer).

Cheers

Graeme :)

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, boetie said:

Great set mate. Adding to Martyn's comment about the livery - when Virgin first launched in Oz Richard Branson had a competition to name the new airline. The winner was Virgin Blue - the reason was that red heads are colloquially called Blue. Thus the livery was red but the airline called Virgin Blue (no longer).

Cheers

Graeme :)

Thanks Graeme.  I never even knew redheads were called blue.