Brissie bridge work.

Jack Sawyer

P3D version 4 because I don't have choppers in v5.

Took 140+ shots for future comics, I had so many ideas and now have a lot of material to work with.

One thing is for sure, my right eye sees colors so much more differently than the left and I see why I ratcheted up the brightness, I couldn't see!

Anyway, enjoy your ride.

ovbdb14.jpg

MtucwtQ.jpg

7ZP6c5j.jpg

8RH4FHU.jpg

xCyEsfw.jpg

Vzu73F0.jpg

• Like 5
  • Upvote 1

It's like watching a favorite sitcom that you have not seen in a long while. But once it comes on again, you just have to sit down and watch it :) So great to see these shots from you Jack! Great stuff, and P3Dv4 still looks good to me ;) 

Landon

Edited by Sniper31
  • Like 2
  • Upvote 1

6 hours ago, Sniper31 said:

It's like watching a favorite sitcom that you have not seen in a long while. But once it comes on again, you just have to sit down and watch it :) So great to see these shots from you Jack! Great stuff, and P3Dv4 still looks good to me ;) 

Landon

Thanks Landon you're too kind, I'm blushing.

24 minutes ago, lifejogger said:

Excellent shots Jack, looks like your back in the saddle again (or cockpit).

Thanks John.  For a few weeks anyway until I am allowed t woodwork and hike again.  Can’t get sawdust in my eyes nor can I hike (vibration).  But yeah, it felt good to see my little slice of planet Orbx :) 

3 hours ago, TerribleT said:

Thanks for posting those mate - now my life feels balanced again, and your eggbeater skills are admirable :D

Thanks T!  Very nice of you to say.  And whirlyboids ain’t that difficult, heck if I can do it anyone can. ;) 

• Upvote 1