Bella Coola

2 hours ago, BradB said:

Fantastic set of shots John , BTW ; did you see any funnel clouds down your way yesterday ? .

I saw some John, what a fantastic sight they must be IRL.

Not so good though if you are in the vicinity of one.

https://www.eldersweather.com.au/news/you-have-to-see-these-supercell-thunderstorms/534133

My list of things to do has been well and truly trashed by the scamdemic.:angry:

20 minutes ago, VH-KDK said:

https://www.eldersweather.com.au/news/you-have-to-see-these-supercell-thunderstorms/534133

My list of things to do has been well and truly trashed by the scamdemic.:angry:

You can remove your mask in most places in the US now if your fully vaccinated. The thing is there is no proof that you or anybody else was vaccinated. I say you'll find out in a couple years when your ears fall off and you turn I to a lizard from taking that poison. :D

6 hours ago, timmo32 said:

A fantastic set of shots John !!

5 hours ago, carlosqr said:

Great job here

Smashing shots for a great place

5 hours ago, Iain Emms said:

Fine set of shots.

cheers 

Iain 

4 hours ago, adambar said:

Great looking shots John! :)

Thanks for the nice comments, glad you like the shots.

4 hours ago, BradB said:

Fantastic set of shots John , BTW ; did you see any funnel clouds down your way yesterday ? .

Thank you John.  No funnel clouds here just lots of rain the last couple of days.  Amarillo is no longer yellow but green.

2 hours ago, VH-KDK said:

We had some awesome looking clouds these last couple of days and lots of rain which we don't get that often.

1 hour ago, adambar said:

You can remove your mask in most places in the US now if your fully vaccinated. The thing is there is no proof that you or anybody else was vaccinated. I say you'll find out in a couple years when your ears fall off and you turn I to a lizard from taking that poison. :D

I do not and have not worn a mask unless it is required in some stores and I have not been vaccinated.  Just going to spend time outdoors taking in the sunshine and fresh air.

On 5/19/2021 at 1:05 AM, wain71 said:

great shots, that bus looks similar to the condition of someone's planes we see on here regularly (no names)....:D

Thanks Wayne and yes I am sure that is his bus.

On 5/19/2021 at 1:34 AM, John Mac said:

Nice, really nice set of shots.

John.

Glad you like them John.

9 hours ago, andiflyit said:

Very nice shots of Bella Coola John, it's new for MSFS, isn't it? And the poor oil bus again.....nobody cleaned it....:huh:

Thank you, glad you like them.

5 hours ago, boetie said:

Great set John.

Cheers

Graeme :)

Thanks Graeme!!!!!!!!!!

Archived