LOWI in MSFS

Adam Banks

Looks amazing Adam

At this rate will be moving totally to MSFS ( kidding I won't leave P3D, as it has Narvik, Miegs Field, Milford Sound, Kai Tak, etc)

Milford Sounds look super ugly in MSFS, have you seen it?

I think I need LOWI in MSFS

Cheers

Carlos

5 hours ago, andiflyit said:

Very nice shots Adam! Do you agree with me that the light in the sim created by the heavy sun is much too bright?

Sometimes I cannot even see very much of the ground scenery...

Yes - I agree. I think it's the eyepoint adaptation thing that's overdone. Full-blown sunshine is good, as are morning/evening or hazy shots - but sometimes these daylight hours appear over-contrasty (and way too blue). However - the Reshade functions in Geforce Experience give you a way of correcting that on the fly. I's not quite as functional as full/standalone Reshade (in other sims) but basic colour and contrast correction can be done.

2 hours ago, carlosqr said:

At this rate will be moving totally to MSFS ( kidding I won't leave P3D, as it has Narvik, Miegs Field, Milford Sound, Kai Tak, etc)

Milford Sounds look super ugly in MSFS, have you seen it?

I think I need LOWI in MSFS

Milford Sound in MSFS is a total disaster. It was the first location I checked! Hint, hint ... Orbx!!!

My HD crapped out so I had to reinstall the O/S and all my sims. XP didn't need a reinstall as it all lives pretty well in a self-contained folder, but my P3Dv5 never made it. To be honest, if it had still been my old P3D4.5, I might have made the effort - but 5.0 really didn't work for me ... so no go on that one.

I miss many of my lovely old (and expensive!) aircraft add-ons but, to tell you the truth, I don't miss P3Dv5 *at all*.

Thanks for the nice comments, folks!

Adam.

7 hours ago, Adam Banks said:

Milford Sound in MSFS is a total disaster. It was the first location I checked! Hint, hint ... Orbx!!!

It is indeed Adam!

Well said, a disaster

I was so shocked that I stopped flying there immediately like if they had thrown a stone to my eyes

Nothing like flying it in P3D v4.5, a jewel

7 hours ago, Adam Banks said:

I don't miss P3Dv5 *at all*.

I struggle with that one.

One of this days I was chatting with a rep named Jorgen

He said all the crashes I have and limitations are due to Direct X 12 and how windows deals with it. He said it is in beta yet...

I cannot start in a TE area

I cannot start in NYC with PMDG

I cannot start the L-1011, while the plane does the initialization it crashes

Is a total disaster

The message always recommends the default settings which I'm not doing because it looks ugly and see no sense in doing that having v4.5 and MSFS so P3D v5 became obsolete for me. It works only to destroy my liver

Cheers Adam

Have a great day!

Carlos

Archived