P3DV5 - Still just as good as ever ......

BradB

Ah!, the old C120!

Classic.

I like your clouds - who do you buy them from??

To elaborate.

I run Rex Sky Force, AS & ASC & somewhere in that washing machine of interactions the clouds get detracted, or distracted. Diminished.

I am interested in what programs besides P3D v4.5 you were running for your shots.

Thanks

TTM

4 hours ago, TigerTigerM said:

Ah!, the old C120!

Classic.

I like your clouds - who do you buy them from??

To elaborate.

I run Rex Sky Force, AS & ASC & somewhere in that washing machine of interactions the clouds get detracted, or distracted. Diminished.

I am interested in what programs besides P3D v4.5 you were running for your shots.

Thanks

TTM

Thanks T , these clouds are the stock Enhanced Atmosphere clouds that come with V5 . I think I had my setting on scattered clouds . No other program running other than P3DV5 HF2 .

John

53 minutes ago, olderndirt said:

First shot was like coming home - flew one of those jewels (N72388) from Huntington WVA to Anchorage AK - 4 1/2 days 4100 miles, beautiful trip.  Won't be long before that P3D'll look as good as XP :D.

I bet that was one great trip . 

John

14 minutes ago, BradB said:

I bet that was one great trip . 

John

Overnighted in Sioux Falls SD, landed at Rapid City for fuel, Butte MT, landed at Calgary for customs and fuel, Edmonton ALB, landed at White Court for fuel, Watson Lake BC - landed at Northway AK for customs and fuel, Anchorage Merrill Field - a touch over forty hours flight time. Before GPS but my Bendix ADF sure came in handy in Canada.

Fantastic shots, John. Landclass-based scenery at its finest. Good to see we still can survive with something else than the hyped sim.

A pity I got your weekend wishes just now, with the two lovely days coming to an end. But: "Stay safe!" is the greeting of these days!

9 hours ago, Stillwater said:

Fantastic shots, John. Landclass-based scenery at its finest. Good to see we still can survive with something else than the hyped sim.

A pity I got your weekend wishes just now, with the two lovely days coming to an end. But: "Stay safe!" is the greeting of these days!

Thanks Gerold ,  my hope and prayers that maybe this Pandemic will bring our world a little bit closer together when it’s over . :):)

John

Archived