Tacoma Narrows to Orcas Island - MS2020

BradB

5 minutes ago, Wakashi said:

Excellent R/L shots John! :)  Could you please post some from the sim now! B)

Is this the Steam Edition or from MS Store, if you don't mind saying?  I'm still on 4.5 for now.

I got the sim thru the store , about 6 hours to DL and install . Make sure you have the latest version of WIN 10 which is 2004 . 
Great to see you back on the forum Roger and thanks for your kind comments . 

John

5 minutes ago, BradB said:

about 6 hours to DL and install .

WOW, that's quick, :rolleyes: I haven't even tried yet but I would imagine on my carrier it will take more like 12-18, guess that's why I'm still on 4.5 (it works fine for me)! :lol:  I understand Steam is just a sort of middleman for the sim and I don't like that, so if I do pull the trigger I will go thru the store also!

Thanks for the welcome back!

Just now, Wakashi said:

WOW, that's quick, I haven't even tried yet but I would imagine on my carrier it will take more like 12-18, guess that's why I'm still on 4.5 (it works fine for me)! :lol:  I understand Steam is just a sort of middleman for the sim and I don't like that, so if I do pull the trigger I will go thru the store also!

Thanks for the welcome back!

Steam works fine too , I use them for XP11 .  You might just buy the MS2020 disks from Aerosoft when they become 

available. I have a fiber internet connection which works well for my use . 

Just now, BradB said:

Steam works fine too , I use them for XP11 .  You might just buy the MS2020 disks from Aerosoft when they become 

available. I have a fiber internet connection which works well for my use . 

Will there be disks available at some point?  I know they are available in EU!

I am on At&T wireless Nighthawk router about 12 -18 Mbps

4 minutes ago, Wakashi said:

Will there be disks available at some point?  I know they are available in EU!

I am on At&T wireless Nighthawk router about 12 -18 Mbps

I would think in the next couple of months , hopefully they will be available here in the US .

Great shots, Brad...and see that you also have those two trees growing out of one of the spans. I have them as well...so it's not a glitch on only your system, I guess that will have to be removed and addressed, by an MSFS update.  Very nice shots...have fun, as I believe you are! :)

Just now, flyingleaf said:

Wow John amazing shots. Love them clouds and the reflection on the runway. Beautiful.:)

Thanks Karl , I am looking froward to the "Mule team" in MS2020 . One thing that works well in MS2020 is the P key for that refreshment break .......:):rolleyes::P:lol:

1 hour ago, Wakashi said:

Excellent R/L shots John! :)  Could you please post some from the sim now! B)

Is this the Steam Edition or from MS Store, if you don't mind saying?  I'm still on 4.5 for now.

Welcome back Roger. Missed to there for awhile. Hope life is good to you. I've purchased MS2020 from MS direct. Glad I did.:)

23 minutes ago, Ams said:

Great shots Brad. I too have two trees popping up in the middle of the bridge and thru the water. Is it supposed to be that way or is that a bug?

Thanks mate , it is a bug . I would think a update will be out shortly. 

5 hours ago, BradB said:

I got the sim thru the store , about 6 hours to DL and install . Make sure you have the latest version of WIN 10 which is 2004 . 
Great to see you back on the forum Roger and thanks for your kind comments . 

John

Your download was heaps  quicker than mine John, mine took 14 hours, and then a bit more for the updates, but well worth it.:) Those are ripper shots mate.

Don

10 minutes ago, Aussieflyer38 said:

Your download was heaps  quicker than mine John, mine took 14 hours, and then a bit more for the updates, but well worth it.:) Those are ripper shots mate.

Don

Thanks Don  . 

Archived