Pilatus PC-6 in P3Dv5 HF2

musterpilot

8 hours ago, wain71 said:

superb shots of a plane that as much as I like it, it just looks wrong....big nose....weird rear.....but nice......they do look like proper workhorses though...

Thank you very much

John

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Stillwater said:

Fantastic shots! But... where is it? I know the racetrack south of Alice, but there are too many houses in #1... And these crossed runways I do not remember at all..

That Gerold is Kalgoorlie  glad you liked the shots

The last shot were you can see the hill in the disatance is were I live south west of Kal

John

• Upvote 1

12 hours ago, musterpilot said:

That Gerold is Kalgoorlie  glad you liked the shots

The last shot were you can see the hill in the disatance is were I live south west of Kal

John

That looks great John. And you may be living lonely enough to be Corona-safe.

On 7/17/2020 at 7:47 PM, wain71 said:

superb shots of a plane that as much as I like it, it just looks wrong....big nose....weird rear.....but nice......they do look like proper workhorses though...

Its funny because the more I look at it the more I love its look, to a point where I think she is a pretty bird. It did look like a weird one before I bought it. Maybe because it just provides me with so much flight sim joy every time I fly that plane.

@musterpilot Loving your screenshots :)

Edited by merlinux
  • Like 1

• 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 12/26/2020 at 1:17 AM, musterpilot said:

I will pm you on how to get it going

John

I really enjoyed this Plane!

Can you send me a PM how get it work in V5? I dont no why but i cant send you a PM

Regards Pascal

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
2 hours ago, musterpilot said:

Hi just go to the Milviz site and log in go to your orders and you will find that the PC6 and the beaver have been updated for P3Dv5

Nice set of shots.

To get my PC6 into P3D v5.2HF1 I had to be registered on the PC6 Support Forum & then in that forum you will see a post with a d/load for a P3D v5.2HF1 compliant PC6.

Also, if you have the Beaver & want it in P3D v5 then you need to register in the Beaver Support Forum, same deal for the Otter. (They might have changed that now if you can do it though Orders. I couldn't 2 days ago)

Be aware that the PC6 is VRAM hungry & even with True Light? & the other add on turned off, I can't get it going yet with 6GB of VRAM.

CTD when Scenario opens at Departure airport.

TTM

Edited by TigerTigerM

9 minutes ago, TigerTigerM said:

Nice set of shots.

To get my PC6 into P3D v5.2HF1 I had to be registered on the PC6 Support Forum & then in that forum you will see a post with a d/load for a P3D v5.2HF1 compliant PC6.

Also, if you have the Beaver & want it in P3D v5 then you need to register in the Beaver Support Forum, same deal for the Otter. (They might have changed that now if you can do it though Orders. I couldn't 2 days ago)

Be aware that the PC6 is VRAM hungry & even with True Light? & the other add on turned off, I can't get it going yet with 6GB of VRAM.

CTD when Scenario opens at Departure airport.

TTM

G'day

The way I fixed the problem was uninstall the new version in P3Dv5 and install the older version MV-PC6_V1-190823_wx and you should be down to 4.5-5.5 of v ram give it a go