Homer in V5

Jack Sawyer

Doesn't anyone notice the difference of the shadows on the '4' and the runway in #1?

Is this product 100% compatible with V5? My guess is not.

Sorry for the negative reaction but new buyers think that these kinds of products are V5 compatible while many of them are not for 100%.

There should be a statement on the product page about this.

39 minutes ago, bvdboomen said:

Doesn't anyone notice the difference of the shadows on the '4' and the runway in #1?

Is this product 100% compatible with V5? My guess is not.

Sorry for the negative reaction but new buyers think that these kinds of products are V5 compatible while many of them are not for 100%.

There should be a statement on the product page about this.

Perception is a wonderful thing.  I see shadows there as they are supposed to be seen stark against the white numbers, muted against the grey of the concrete.  There's nothing there to complain about, it's how light and shadow work.  Notwithstanding that, it's always a juggling act between tonal representations and the need to keep the simulator as fast as possible.

2 hours ago, Stillwater said:

A great looking place this is, Jack. And well shown. I can understand your travel plan.

Thanks Gerold.  Yeah, to be there on the spit, eating some seafood and  looking at those mountains would be fantastic.  And I could tell the wife, this is an Orbx area :lol:

3 minutes ago, Stillwater said:

Just like I did last year in many Australian places. With no impressive reaction... but at least we could find our ways easier!

If I told Robin it was an Orbx area she would be thrilled.  She really supports my hobby.

your light is very pleasant Jack ! Initially P3dV5 had too vibrant colors ... here it is really beautiful ...

(I installed PD4v4.5 HF3 yesterday and it seems better and very beautiful, and as my pc is quite unpowerful P3Dv5 will be for later with a new PC ... also many repaints maybe not ready to v5 ?)

2 hours ago, jean marc said:

your light is very pleasant Jack ! Initially P3dV5 had too vibrant colors ... here it is really beautiful ...

(I installed PD4v4.5 HF3 yesterday and it seems better and very beautiful, and as my pc is quite unpowerful P3Dv5 will be for later with a new PC ... also many repaints maybe not ready to v5 ?)

Thanks Jean Marc.  ASCA helps with the light as well.  And I have all my A2A repaints installed in V5 as are in 4.5.  Cheers.

Archived