TE-WA in the 1S2 Darrington area - P3DV5

BradB

46 minutes ago, Mikael Cedergren said:

The apparent color difference between 1S2 and TE Washington does not bother you?

Hey I've been around FS since 1990 and what I started with and what we have today is really something amazing . Is it perfect , no ; but I'm to old to get my PP license and fly in RL .:(:)

John

2 minutes ago, boetie said:

That was my first non Aussie airport I bought John many years ago! I was impressed then, but it's even better now. Great set mate.

Cheers

Graeme :)

Thanks Graeme !! .

So have I Brad, back when everyone was familiar with names and brands like Sublogic, Lago and Bruce Artwick, good times :) Having said that I cant figure out why they left the blend between their own products so bad. I also own Riddlez Bellingham and the DD airports and even they look better with TrueEarth.

14 minutes ago, Mikael Cedergren said:

So have I Brad, back when everyone was familiar with names and brands like Sublogic, Lago and Bruce Artwick, good times :) Having said that I cant figure out why they left the blend between their own products so bad. I also own Riddlez Bellingham and the DD airports and even they look better with TrueEarth.

I have only explored this area , tomorrow I will post some more shots from another Orbx airport in the region , to see how they match up .

John

9 hours ago, Iain Emms said:

Great set of shots John.

cheers

Iain

Thanks Iain .

7 hours ago, Jack Sawyer said:

Well done John, TE looks great, and those mountains, photoreal like in LOWI.

Thanks Jack .

7 hours ago, Stillwater said:

Impressive views, John. Have fun rediscovering your state!

Thanks Gerold .

6 hours ago, Dario said:

Stunning shots,  Brad. So close to real life!

Thanks Dario .

Archived