P3D - The flight

Jack Sawyer

21 minutes ago, Jack Sawyer said:

Thanks John, P3D does have a few tricks up its sleeve XP doesn’t but still, I like ‘em both.

As do you, young man :)

This is really nicely done and I enjoyed it very much.

From a personal perspective I think that we can make a "mistake" if we focus on one particular product with its individual attributes and its foibles  to the detriment of others. The Orbx development team has made it possible to enjoy our hobby across such a wide spectrum of platforms that showcase  great imagery regardless of the tool that is used.

They each have their attributes and their weaknesses, but each brings to life what the Orbx developers work so hard  to provide us - very believable, true to life simulations of our world that are just an enjoyment to see and fly in.

This is a perfect example of what I mean :)

Good work Jack

Cheers

Pete

Very nice and colorful Jack, one of my favourite sceneries of course.

And I agree, just installed the TE SD for Washington because I like the idea to reduce file- and downloadsize and so.

Now I have a nice big area to fly in and make some progress using Xplane...I am not that advanced yet.  :banghead::banghead::banghead:

31 minutes ago, andiflyit said:

Very nice and colorful Jack, one of my favourite sceneries of course.

And I agree, just installed the TE SD for Washington because I like the idea to reduce file- and downloadsize and so.

Now I have a nice big area to fly in and make some progress using Xplane...I am not that advanced yet.  :banghead::banghead::banghead:

Thanks Andreas.  You'll get the hang of it soon I'm sure, if I can do it anyone can do it. ;)

Archived