XP - Around Paine Field

Jack Sawyer

Just now, olderndirt said:

Good looking shots - after landing, whip out that plastic and negotiate.  Boeing could use the cash flow:).

Thanks OND, I put my order in for all the Max’s in stock.  Some guy with a pencil mustache said they were a bargain, he also offered to sell me Deception Pass bridge.

11 minutes ago, Jack Sawyer said:

Thanks OND, I put my order in for all the Max’s in stock.  Some guy with a pencil mustache said they were a bargain, he also offered to sell me Deception Pass bridge.

Be careful of those package deals - I already own the Deception Pass Bridge.

4 minutes ago, flyingleaf said:

Great shots Jack. Yep Boeing is in a lotta "Paine":rolleyes: right now. Too bad ond already bought that nice bridge I was just going to put a down payment on it. We do a lot of camping in Bayview it's such a wonderful area.

Thanks Karl!  I feel their pain.  I would LOVE to go camping there, it must be stunning.

12 minutes ago, flyingleaf said:

Great shots Jack. Yep Boeing is in a lotta "Paine":rolleyes: right now. Too bad ond already bought that nice bridge I was just going to put a down payment on it. We do a lot of camping in Bayview it's such a wonderful area.

When the facts are in there will be almost as many owners of this bridge as the one in Brooklyn I bought so many years ago.

6 hours ago, andiflyit said:

Looks great Jack  :)  and a lot of aircraft on the ground. And it's not all B737 max.

I've read they are short of parking space for these new birds meanwhile.  

We will all have what they have experienced using autonomous driving cars. :blink:

Thanks Andreas.  Boeing has a lot of work to get them back flying then they have to deal with the public that may fear them.  I don’t understand the cars reference though :( 

2 hours ago, Jack Sawyer said:

Thanks Andreas.  Boeing has a lot of work to get them back flying then they have to deal with the public that may fear them.  I don’t understand the cars reference though :( 

Hi Jack, as far as I know it seems to be that the 2 terrible crashes of the B737 where caused by a failure of an automated computer device.

Because of this the pilots couldn't control the aircraft anymore. Such things may happen using autonomous driving cars as well. 

Jack, I liked how you flew your departure from Paine by the book. I was interested to note that few suckered on the Deception Pass Bridge scam. For those looking for a better deal, I have a nice package available for the Lake Washington Floating Bridge. One time only opportunity, must put money down within 24 hours. Cash only.

1 hour ago, Rodger Pettichord said:

Jack, I liked how you flew your departure from Paine by the book. I was interested to note that few suckered on the Deception Pass Bridge scam. For those looking for a better deal, I have a nice package available for the Lake Washington Floating Bridge. One time only opportunity, must put money down within 24 hours. Cash only.

Thank you Rodger.  I've been in the market for a good bridge!  Yes!  Um, do you take traveller's checks?  :D

Archived