O'ahu in the morning

andiflyit

Hi all,

thanks to Orbx this island now looks as I always wanted it during 15 years of flightsimulation. :) Great!

This is really a "must have". Good framerates with autogen on extremly dense.

knUjxi0.jpg

XUyoczm.jpg

foRZPVX.jpg

67P75ye.jpg

wFl8vky.jpg

GgDTjqf.jpg

gPXr2u6.jpg

kuG3Gfv.jpg

l4VwgKg.jpg

JLHioPk.jpg

Uf1nFw3.jpg

6s3vTsZ.jpg

QlPfa1u.jpg

Thank you very much for viewing and always happy flying!

Cheers

Andreas

Splendid shots Andreas, I really like them

Definitely a low flight in a small plane is a must in the area

Also the time as weather adds magic.

I was really but really impressed by the livery. Nature Air was a very popular domestic airline in my country and they used to paint their planes in such cheerful colors :)

The airline is currently grounded, went bankrupt after casualties on a 31st December flight. very sad news that day as no one survived a whole US family die in that flight, they day they were going back home.

Thank you for using the livery, I have many memories flying with them.

Cheers

Carlos

6 hours ago, lifejogger said:

Thanks for the tour!!!!!!!  These shot are very good.

Thanks a lot John.

4 hours ago, RodgerC said:

Really nice set!!!

And thank you!

3 hours ago, carlosqr said:

I was really but really impressed by the livery. Nature Air was a very popular domestic airline in my Country

Thank you Carlos. :) The livery is part of the original package Islander for FSX. Interesting to hear about the airline.

4 hours ago, Jack Sawyer said:

Mighty fine shots Andreas!  I sure hope they can do the rest of the islands, I’d never leave :) 

Yes indeed Jack, than we will have the perfect build of Hilo. :lol: 

2 hours ago, macca22au said:

Just plain great shots, Andreas, a really good introduction to the scenery.

Good to hear, glad you like it.

33 minutes ago, Iain Emms said:

Great set of shots.

cheers

Iain

Thank you very much Iain!

Hi all, I am a bit late...:huh:

22 hours ago, adambar said:

Marvelous shots from Hawaii Andreas, well done! :)

Thanks a lot Adam, glad you like my shots! :)

18 hours ago, wain71 said:

wonderful shots, looks amazing…

Yes, this scenery really makes it easy, thank you.

18 hours ago, Aussieflyer38 said:

Yep Great shots mate, like them all.

Don

Good to hear Don and thank you very much!

14 hours ago, mikee said:

Super Shots ! I like them all :)

Thank you very much Mike!

9 hours ago, Frank Schnibben said:

Fine shots Andy - well captured morning mood. :)

Thanks a lot Frank! Yes, it's a very nice island and the new scenery really shows it. :) 

6 hours ago, JohnnyJohnJohn said:

Well done!  Can you maybe show some shots of the Arizona Memorial?  Just curious as to how that is pictured....

Hi Triple John and thank you very much! You can see the Arizona Memorial on #3 left side of the Missouri Battleship Memorial

below the Aircraft. But this is not very close, I'll do some closer shots this evening, I am using my other pc at this moment.

2 hours ago, Rodger Pettichord said:

Andy, great tour that really lifts up the new ORBX package. May I ask what sim you are flying? I tried to get my BN-2 to port into P3D4 and got a mess. 

Thanks a lot Rodger, would be nice if these shots could do a little advertising for this fantastic scenery package.

Sim is P3d 4.4 and the BN-2 works without issues. Did you copy the files over from FSX? I did a full setup using the installer

which was somewhere in a folder on my drives. And when it asked for the FSX folder i pointed it to the P3d folder.

Don't remember exactly what I did but it was easy. The only thing which doesn't work is the GPS, but I don't need it.

1 hour ago, andiflyit said:

Thanks a lot Rodger, would be nice if these shots could do a little advertising for this fantastic scenery package.

Sim is P3d 4.4 and the BN-2 works without issues. Did you copy the files over from FSX? I did a full setup using the installer

which was somewhere in a folder on my drives. And when it asked for the FSX folder i pointed it to the P3d folder.

Don't remember exactly what I did but it was easy. The only thing which doesn't work is the GPS, but I don't need it.

Yes, Andy, I tried porting over and had dropouts. Ill have to see if I can track down a download source and try that. Thanks for the suggestion.

Archived