TA4J - California

RichardLouis

Hi Richard, may I ask you if this Skyhawk is worth the money? I'm a great fan of Dino's add-ons, but I sadly read some bad review about the E-2C Greyhound, I wanted to buy, along with this TA-4J.

Thanks &....  beautiful shots, BTW.

Fulvio

2 hours ago, farman said:

Hi Richard, may I ask you if this Skyhawk is worth the money? I'm a great fan of Dino's add-ons, but I sadly read some bad review about the E-2C Greyhound, I wanted to buy, along with this TA-4J.

Thanks &....  beautiful shots, BTW.

Fulvio

Hi Fulvio, first impressions are all good. The outer model is very beautiful, the textures are superb.
The interior is well done. But all switches and buttons are not functional. Both seats can be occupied.
The fluidity is perfect. I am not qualified to say if the model of flight is realistic, but it reacts very well and I have a lot of fun to fly it.

(I understand why his nickname was "Scooter").

If you have to find something to complain about, ... two things:
- the transparency of the canopy which on some backgrounds has sometimes rendered a little too ... "white".
- The price, I think that 36 euros it's a little expensive.

Despite this last point, it's a purchase that I do not regret.

1 hour ago, RichardLouis said:

Hi Fulvio, first impressions are all good. The outer model is very beautiful, the textures are superb.
The interior is well done. But all switches and buttons are not functional. Both seats can be occupied.
The fluidity is perfect. I am not qualified to say if the model of flight is realistic, but it reacts very well and I have a lot of fun to fly it.

(I understand why his nickname was "Scooter").

If you have to find something to complain about, ... two things:
- the transparency of the canopy which on some backgrounds has sometimes rendered a little too ... "white".
- The price, I think that 36 euros it's a little expensive.

Despite this last point, it's a purchase that I do not regret.

Thanks for your answer and feedback, Richard. And, again, splendid photos.

Archived