Niki From Austria

Thanks for the comments all.

1 hour ago, bernd1151 said:

Wonderful screenies, Scott. Which scenery did you use for Austria outside LOWI? Looks very much like photoreal scenery.

Yes I did actually use some PR Bernd.  Just last night I added quite a few European sceneries to my scenery.cfg, which I do from time to time.  They include ORBX Netherlands HD, Megascenery Germany, Freeware Belgium and HD Brussels, Freeware France, Luxembourg, Switzerland, and some of Austria.

Of course most of the scenery in the shots is from ORBX LOWI.

Cheers,

Fantastic scenery shots! I like the shader preset you are using.
Never a fan of that livery in a million years, but it's very Austrian and adds to the overall flavour of this set of pics.
Very nice.

3 hours ago, Scott Harmes said:

Yes I did actually use some PR Bernd.  Just last night I added quite a few European sceneries to my scenery.cfg, which I do from time to time.  They include ORBX Netherlands HD, Megascenery Germany, Freeware Belgium and HD Brussels, Freeware France, Luxembourg, Switzerland, and some of Austria.

Scott,

Your ALP mountains are realistic looking and amazing.  What PR scenery do I need to achieve Holy Grail of extremely realistic looking Alps mountains of Switzerland and Austria, please?

Thanks,

Aharon

4 hours ago, Aharon said:

Scott,

Your ALP mountains are realistic looking and amazing.  What PR scenery do I need to achieve Holy Grail of extremely realistic looking Alps mountains of Switzerland and Austria, please?

Thanks,

Aharon

Hi Aharon,

Almost every shot, or perhaps every shot, is taken within the boundaries of the coverage area for ORBX Innsbruck (LOWI).

Cheers,

Fantastic flying and shots Scott.  It almost looks like Orbx had TE in mind when they released this area.  It's always been my favorite because it's so photoreal.  And I love this livery is this Aerosoft's or FSLabs?  I have the Aerosoft, I used to have the other one but that's a different story.

1 hour ago, Jack Sawyer said:

Fantastic flying and shots Scott.  It almost looks like Orbx had TE in mind when they released this area.  It's always been my favorite because it's so photoreal.  And I love this livery is this Aerosoft's or FSLabs?  I have the Aerosoft, I used to have the other one but that's a different story.

Thanks Jack :).

This livery is on the Aerosoft A320 Professional.  I can't actually find the exact livery when searching my files or the internet for it, although there are similar paints with different registration numbers, so it may be a default Aerosoft livery.  The airline is Fly Niki and the rego is OE-LEA.

Here is a video showing the real aircraft I just found too.  I thought of using this livery as I was thinking about the recent passing of the founder of the airline, the legendary Niki Lauda.

Cheers,

Archived