Warnervale

1 hour ago, Stillwater said:

Great flying Jack. 

Have you tried to start the autopilot on the Lancair? My p3dv4.4 crashed during the last 3 flights where I tried that, I fear it is not 4.4-ready?!

Thanks Gerold, I haven’t but I sure will next time I turn on the PC.

4 hours ago, Stillwater said:

Great flying Jack. 

Have you tried to start the autopilot on the Lancair? My p3dv4.4 crashed during the last 3 flights where I tried that, I fear it is not 4.4-ready?!

Hi Garold, I just tested it, tha A/P works perfectly.  Did you get the new updated version of the RealAir products?

2 hours ago, Stillwater said:

Hmmm, maybe not. Do you remember where I´d get it?

I forget Gerold, it’s by one of the guys from RealAir.  They have a website where you log in to your account and download the 4.4 versions.  I’ll check later to see if I can find it.

2 hours ago, Stillwater said:

Hmmm, maybe not. Do you remember where I´d get it?

Gerold, Sean (RealAir) put a post on Flightsim.com and a link for the updates, for the Lancair v2, and The Duke B60 and turbo v2.

Oh and my AP works okay since the update, so hopefully that will be a fix for you

Don

Nice shots Jack, great flying, albeit, showing off again:D I used to visit Warnervale a few years ago when they had flydays err on Sundays. :lol:. Unfortunately with my back problem I can't do long distances any more. It's a great little airfield, and at least I can visit it in my sim. :smile:

Don 

2 minutes ago, Aussieflyer38 said:

Nice shots Jack, great flying, albeit, showing off again:D I used to visit Warnervale a few years ago when they had flydays err on Sundays. :lol:. Unfortunately with my back problem I can't do long distances any more. It's a great little airfield, and at least I can visit it in my sim. :smile:

Don 

Thanks Don, and sad to hear you have back problems, I know they can be excruciating, I have a friend who has a bad back and I have the deepest sympathy for him.

Just now, Jack Sawyer said:

Thanks Don, and sad to hear you have back problems, I know they can be excruciating, I have a friend who has a bad back and I have the deepest sympathy for him.

Thanks Jack, I'm wrestling with it right now, Bent over to pick up the cat bowl on Friday and...……..more pain. Unfortunately it limits my flying and forum time, as I can't sit for extended periods. It's a bu**er watching TV standing up. LOL :lol:  

15 minutes ago, Aussieflyer38 said:

Thanks Jack, I'm wrestling with it right now, Bent over to pick up the cat bowl on Friday and...……..more pain. Unfortunately it limits my flying and forum time, as I can't sit for extended periods. It's a bu**er watching TV standing up. LOL :lol:  

Dang!  Sorry to hear Don.  But can’t not feed the kitty. :) 

Nice ones Jack, I learned to fly there, 1st solo nav was from there to Musllebrook and return, Hunter Valley socked in, also did there to TareeYTRE, VIA the coast and Williamtown then return via Dungog and the low level airway, to keep below the F18’s from Williamtown.

4 hours ago, Ken Hall said:

Nice ones Jack, I learned to fly there, 1st solo nav was from there to Musllebrook and return, Hunter Valley socked in, also did there to TareeYTRE, VIA the coast and Williamtown then return via Dungog and the low level airway, to keep below the F18’s from Williamtown.

Awesome Ken!  That must have been something to be flying below F-18’s.

1 minute ago, Jack Sawyer said:

Awesome Ken!  That must have been something to be flying below F-18’s.

Never saw one luckily they use the area for low flying operations hence stay in the lane and don’t go above 1000ft AGL 

8 minutes ago, Ken Hall said:

Never saw one luckily they use the area for low flying operations hence stay in the lane and don’t go above 1000ft AGL 

That’s very low level.  Here because of KATL we had a max of 2500 feet.

13 hours ago, Jack Sawyer said:

I forget Gerold, it’s by one of the guys from RealAir.  They have a website where you log in to your account and download the 4.4 versions.  I’ll check later to see if I can find it.

13 hours ago, Aussieflyer38 said:

Gerold, Sean (RealAir) put a post on Flightsim.com and a link for the updates, for the Lancair v2, and The Duke B60 and turbo v2.

Oh and my AP works okay since the update, so hopefully that will be a fix for you

Don

Thank you mates - it is more than easy to find the new installers on http://realairsimulations.net/ . They claim they are just for previous customers, so i Should be fine with it. Will try and hope it works.

Sorry for capturing this post with your nice flight, jack. I can hear the fuselage cracking when I see your moves.

8 minutes ago, Stillwater said:

Thank you mates - it is more than easy to find the new installers on http://realairsimulations.net/ . They claim they are just for previous customers, so i Should be fine with it. Will try and hope it works.

Sorry for capturing this post with your nice flight, jack. I can hear the fuselage cracking when I see your moves.

Good for you Gerold, you found it and are eligible to use them!  No problems about the post, if it helps you and others that’s great!

1 hour ago, VH-KDK said:

A wonderful set Jack which I missed first time around.

Exciting flying around some beautiful scenery.

Thanks Martyn!  I made a 737 flight in to a city pair in Orbx's Croatia today and it was absolutely perfect.  Posting in a few....

• 1 year later...

Archived