From Inverness to Aberdeen part 2

Jack Sawyer

9 hours ago, flsm (Frank) said:

Did you get to Scotland Jack when you were posted to the UK?  I have had two all-too-short holidays there and would love to go again for a longer time.  So unspoiled and beautiful.  Cheers.

Yes sir, I went to Edinburgh, Lossimouth, and Greeenock.  It was outstanding.

Those rolling hills in no1 to that dramatic change in the weather, this set has it all, must have been an interesting flight. Very nicely captured and flown. Flight simming has reached what we could only dream about in those early years, perfect playground for all of us grounded pilots. You passion for flying is Awesome Jack , thank you for sharing so many of you flights with us.

cheers.

5 hours ago, Ken Hall said:

Those rolling hills in no1 to that dramatic change in the weather, this set has it all, must have been an interesting flight. Very nicely captured and flown. Flight simming has reached what we could only dream about in those early years, perfect playground for all of us grounded pilots. You passion for flying is Awesome Jack , thank you for sharing so many of you flights with us.

cheers.

Thanks Ken, the landing will be posted in a few minutes.  It was beautiful.  I agree, I never would have dreamed of this level of realism, I didn't think it would be this good and just think, it's only going to get better.  Thanks too Ken, I love aviation, it's been in my blood since I was six years old and knew exactly what I wanted to do. :)

4 hours ago, Capt Pugwash said:

Great shots & scenery here Jack, get the feeling this time next year you will be flying a pmdg 737 over True Earth Washington in XP and ‘living the dream!’... :)

Thank you Capt!  I can only hope!  Did you hear any rumors?  If PMDG, A2A, and ChasePlane entered the XP world I'd be erasing P3D asap.

3 hours ago, whitehaven said:

Way to go Jack, love the overhead shot with the plane contrasting with the murk below.

Nice day in Scotland I thought B)

Thank you kind sir!  I'd rather be there than Atlanta any day of the year.  I loved Scotland when I visited.

Archived