Looking for Frodo and Gandalf Jack

Well Jack decided to look for Frodo and Gandalf  in Zealand  i went from milford sound to Queenstown set summer  day time and with p3dv4.4  and pta and  RD  preset and Envtex and rexsky force  well i think it was worth it because looks very good and i enjoyed looking for  them did not see them may be there are in Switzerland i hope you enjoy my set of shots sorry so many got carried away and i got a new toy Tango 2 and  i used a yellow one for you Jack my friend regards EMM

7blBWqL.jpg

J3gLXNy.jpg

WOJoVaN.jpg

WfvQvpo.jpg

bZUox0u.jpg

d5ktrCP.jpg

vpA5tdo.jpg

YMpj9Zb.jpg

I5fOPzT.jpg

on2elp0.jpg

nYIbVYi.jpg

i8m4iGB.jpg

fQHTHTn.jpg

QmysQUn.jpg

GScQMOq.jpg

N0x92hC.jpg

3UBM91W.jpg

DGXpPwp.jpg

msPmugc.jpg

0TKcoBu.jpg

ke0mCrv.jpg

8T5ivAP.jpg

1Me4VLe.jpg

2 hours ago, Stillwater said:

Rarely I have seen you flying over the alps of New Zealand, Stewart. And I can give you some hints, if you want to look for the Fellowship:

6GsE7YJ.jpg

Thanks Gerold i am so pleased you liked my set of shots from new Zealand it was jack yesterday on his comments he made got me to go looking for the two and i hope you are keeping well Gerold regards EMM

1 hour ago, andiflyit said:

Great set EMM, so you can also find a lot of mountains at the other end of the world! :)

Thanks Andreas for you fantastic comments on my set of shots and i can find mountains any where in the world i prefer in Europe because i know where i am that is why i always stick to Europe i know it like the back of my hand regards EMM

8 hours ago, Adam Banks said:

Welcome to New Zealand, Stewart!!!! ORBX did a grand job on NZ didn't they?

Nice moody pics too ... well done!

Adam.

Thanks Adam for your fantastic comments and yes orbx did a good job and where would we be with out orbx today lold not look as good as it does in p3d or xplane regards EMM

14 hours ago, Mark Abdey said:

So the quest failed!... oh well, maybe next time. At least you had some amazing scenery to look at during your search ^-^  Imagine this place in TE B)

Thanks Mark and yes the quest failed never mind i had fun and i am so happy that you liked my set of shots regards EMM

Archived