Four from Philadelphia to Boston

Jack Sawyer

My neck of the woods!  The naLC does a good job with the Mid-Atlantic and Northeast, and the default gives a pretty good rendition of the skyline.  

What’s up with the ‘bus?  I thought you were primarily a Boeing guy for airliners.

Nice shots of the ride up the coast.

Just now, mglan80 said:

My neck of the woods!  The naLC does a good job with the Mid-Atlantic and Northeast, and the default gives a pretty good rendition of the skyline.  

What’s up with the ‘bus?  I thought you were primarily a Boeing guy for airliners.

Nice shots of the ride up the coast.

Thanks!  I love the Airbus, and I'll always love the Boeings.  Anything with a complex cockpit does it for me, I love the way Airbus designed the "Laws" system and keeping the throttle in CLB the entire flight, it really fascinates me.  My kind of flying.

very rare to see shots of a bus...I love them but like you say love Boeings to.......Aerosoft Bus is so good for someone learning as it guides you along with as much help as you need....I tend to right mini tutorials that I laminate and file away, just general pointers through the phases, the wife thinks I am bit mad, and my grown kids just call me 'the family nerd'....:D

30 minutes ago, wain71 said:

very rare to see shots of a bus...I love them but like you say love Boeings to.......Aerosoft Bus is so good for someone learning as it guides you along with as much help as you need....I tend to right mini tutorials that I laminate and file away, just general pointers through the phases, the wife thinks I am bit mad, and my grown kids just call me 'the family nerd'....:D

Thanks Wayne, I do something similar, I have binders with separate areas for all that stuff.

12 minutes ago, Rodger Pettichord said:

Jack, as we here sit in single-digit cold, I'm trying to think of ways of sending it to you in exchange for Atlanta's temperatures. So far, no luck. I guess we get what we get. :lol:

Just got back in from a three hour hike in the upper sunny 60's.  All the trees are in bloom, I have flowers coming up, the grass is greening up, and the mosquitoes and spider webs abound.  But if I had my druthers I'd do a dance for three feet of snow!  We didn't see one flake this year, very sad.  Really, when you live down here in the heat it gets real old real fast.  We basically have one season.

Archived