Where's Hayward!

Jack Sawyer

Departed KSFO looking for Hayward, he's a bridge painter.

Haaaayward, where the heck are ya?

sYUIA8u.jpg

He's an ace bridge painter so maybe he's at work, let's see if he's here.

m27jcii.jpg

Hayward?  You there?

Gc8DBoz.jpg

Is that him with a brush in his hand?

GKPBdv1.jpg

Don't see him, besides, it's freshly painted.

xRRQtUj.jpg

7QiDlk7.jpg

Nope, not here.

YXUcyWi.jpg

Aha!  He must be there!

Q9UgpBk.jpg

He's not a ship painter so no Hayward there.

lWw6NZy.jpg

Ok, this is serious, he owes me money!

ROVOe9p.jpg

iY4FXS5.jpg

He better be here!

JCHSVHa.jpg

Nope!  Darn it all!  I'll enter in KHWD into the MCDU and see what I come up with.

8uZTuI5.jpg

This direction.

HwXX3Nu.jpg

Getting closer.

lfW2siz.jpg

What happened to my copilot???

eoMPjcK.jpg

So there's Hayward!  Ok this is serious business.

txVx4pt.jpg

He radioed, he's at the bar and buying.  Good.

0LY7rLi.jpg

Now seriously Jack, nice shots - but  I read a review of the 'Pro'' 318/319  release & it was not that flattering.

Main complaint being the exteriors not being upgraded to take advantage of 64 bit.

Looking for a passenger aircraft to fly into the longer Orbx airports. I have this in FSX. Do I spring for the Pro upgrade?

What is your view on the 319/319, or 320/321??

TTM

25 minutes ago, BrianV said:

Great and funny set Jack, enjoyed the captures and the storyline, but man you do upset the authorities with those low bridge passings, no wonder your copilot is hiding from the cockpit :D.

Thanks Brian! :)  On the contrary the authorities actually ask me to do this so they can have their bridges inspected. :D

As for my copilot, I think he was looking for a snack, some haggis would be perfect.

7 minutes ago, TigerTigerM said:

Now seriously Jack, nice shots - but  I read a review of the 'Pro'' 318/319  release & it was not that flattering.

Main complaint being the exteriors not being upgraded to take advantage of 64 bit.

Looking for a passenger aircraft to fly into the longer Orbx airports. I have this in FSX. Do I spring for the Pro upgrade?

What is your view on the 319/319, or 320/321??

TTM

Thanks TTM.  I like it and I’d have to PM you to give a good review in comparison to a different one.  But overall I love this series from Aerosoft.  They work fine and I’m sure eventually they’ll re-do the exteriors.  And the support I have gotten at Aerosoft for this plane is almost as good as Orbx’s support.  So yeah, VERY happy with it.  And it’s easy on the wallet too.  My only complaint is I wish there were more A318 liveries but I have to realize that not many carriers actually used it.  I’d even pay for some fictional liveries or a nice yellow one.

4 minutes ago, VH-KDK said:

Is it true that I have heard that you may soon be under suspension for these sort if flights ?

Excellent aviation skills Jack and a trip very well handled.

Did your co pilot jump out or was he pushed!

Thanks Martyn, I luv the pun!  He bailed and said something about taking his chances with sharks :blink: :lol:

Archived