Attention to detail in TEGBS London.

Jon Clarke

This is just incredible!

Very , very nicely done sir

But I know how you did it:rolleyes:

You flew your drone over the area, and then you merged a "screen snap " into the mix:lol: Got'ya :D

But in all seriousness, this is so nicely done. Its wonderful

Cheers

R

8 hours ago, Jack Sawyer said:

But does that Ferris wheel actually lay down sideways? 

Yes it does and it is called the Coca-Cola London Eye ;)

Actually it happens that I cross that bridge on the right (to Charing Cross) every day... :lol:

5 minutes ago, ydelta said:

Yes it does and it is called the Coca-Cola London Eye ;)

Actually it happens that I cross that bridge on the right (to Charing Cross) every day... :lol:

Wow.  I never knew it would lay down like that.  It must be an amazing feat of engineering.

4 minutes ago, Jack Sawyer said:

Wow.  I never knew it would lay down like that.  It must be an amazing feat of engineering.

Haha no I was kidding Jack, it does not lay down :D

It is a big Ferris wheel, one of the tallest in the world (now there is a taller one in Dubai...)

16 hours ago, Jack Sawyer said:

This is one of the most detailed XP shots I've seen yet.  But does that Ferris wheel actually lay down sideways? 

You know about illusions Jack! It is upright but the pic shows us not exactly over it but approaching it. Therefore it "appears" that the wheel is flat but in reality it is upright.

I was/am unsure if you realised that and were teasing us or whether you thought the pic showed the wheel actually flat:)

11 minutes ago, jjaycee1 said:

You know about illusions Jack! It is upright but the pic shows us not exactly over it but approaching it. Therefore it "appears" that the wheel is flat but in reality it is upright.

I was/am unsure if you realised that and were teasing us or whether you thought the pic showed the wheel actually flat:)

Seriously JJ, I thought it could go sideways. :huh:

On 12/4/2018 at 4:49 PM, ydelta said:

Haha no I was kidding Jack, it does not lay down :D

It is a big Ferris wheel, one of the tallest in the world (now there is a taller one in Dubai...)

On 12/5/2018 at 12:32 AM, Jack Sawyer said:

Seriously JJ, I thought it could go sideways. :huh:

Hi Jack

I thought you would enjoy this little video on the actual construction of the "eye". Both you and YDelta are "correct" :).

Cheers

R

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XTvcYSjYrfk

Archived