Chainsaw needed at Coconut Island

Jack Sawyer

21 minutes ago, BradB said:

The white patches are a coral reef depiction Jack and yes some tree trimming is in order . These shots all look amazing my friend . :):)

Cheers

John

Coral, ok, makes sense.  Tanks John, yeah, call me a chainsaw will ya?

2 hours ago, VH-KDK said:

These are beautiful warm weather images Jack.

You flew over some beautiful islands on the way.

The vegetation grows very quickly in the Tropics.

Thanks Martyn!  I agree, it was something I didn't expect so I flew from one island to another and it was gorgeous over that water.  And the trees?  I'll have to get a chainsaw or some beavers, or termites. :lol:

51 minutes ago, flyingleaf said:

Great shots Jack. Fly your yellow egg beater upside down it makes a great circular saw. Just don't spill your beer while trimming the veggies.:rolleyes::lol:

:lol: Thanks Karl!  You had me laughing with that egg beater comment.  I could just see it in my mind's eye!  Can't spill the beer, but I haven't had one in a dog's age, I like wine.  Beer has too many carbs :wacko:

Hey Jack -- I was hoping that you would do your famous inverted "Buzz cut" for us.:rolleyes:B)

Heres ….. Jack . Oophs no more forest:D

In all seriousness, these are very well crafted. I especially like #4 and 5. The reflection and the colours are absolutely outstanding. It's hard to believe its a sim, when you show us this quality:)

All the best

R

9 hours ago, renault said:

Hey Jack -- I was hoping that you would do your famous inverted "Buzz cut" for us.:rolleyes:B)

Heres ….. Jack . Oophs no more forest:D

In all seriousness, these are very well crafted. I especially like #4 and 5. The reflection and the colours are absolutely outstanding. It's hard to believe its a sim, when you show us this quality:)

All the best

R

Thanks Renault.  I would love to have done a buzz cut but I didn't have my saw blade prop on.

Archived