A different way to get to Jandakot

Jack Sawyer

6 minutes ago, VH-KDK said:

A totally sensible flight Jack, as these jets were made to duck and weave.

Beautiful WA scenery and some loverley clouds.:)

Thanks Martyn, I should have posted the "landing".  It was a bounce, sparks, then on the grass.  But I recovered and made it back to the runway.  These jets need some serious speed on landing.

1 hour ago, Rodger Pettichord said:

Hey Jack. Wonderful trip and admirable flying skills. May I ask two questions? (1) This is #5 Thunderbird Suoersabre--did the other four lose him or did you hijack him? (2) seriously, I seem to remember that the Supersabre liked to flame out when rolled. Did yours ever do that?

Thanks Rodger.  The other four left for parts unknown because they couldn't fly as well as I could, so they left grumbling something about bridges.  :lol:  I haven't seen a flameout yet but it would be cool.  I used to see them in real life all time on the F-111's, massive compressor stall.

10 hours ago, adambar said:

Your going to have to take a J3 or something to see what you missed Jack. :D  Super set! :)

I wish I had one!  Like A2A’s.  I’d buy it right now but I think they gave up on porting it to V4.  Been making a heck of a lot of Aussie flights and they’re all banked ready to post.

Archived