On to Swanson

Jack Sawyer

You're evil Jack

I don't have these pair!

Wow, both look great.

I can't decide which is best, love 4,5, 6 all are great indeed

You have a good eye to choose the right angle, light color... the shadows in the last one, what a sensation! well done

11 minutes ago, carlosqr said:

You're evil Jack

I don't have these pair!

Wow, both look great.

I can't decide which is best, love 4,5, 6 all are great indeed

You have a good eye to choose the right angle, light color... the shadows in the last one, what a sensation! well done

Thanks Carlos, I'd buy them for you if I could.  I appreciate your kins words, I'm kind of trying to emulate Adam (Adambar), his screenshots always look so cool.

6 minutes ago, Jack Sawyer said:

Thanks Carlos, I'd buy them for you if I could.  I appreciate your kins words, I'm kind of trying to emulate Adam (Adambar), his screenshots always look so cool.

Thanks, Jack, I think I'll add them to my wish-list for December. I have checked Fall City earlier and felt interested. Yes Adamnar shots are nice :)

Just now, Stillwater said:

... and I thought you had discovereda "Swanson" near Melbourne... ;)!

I have a bunch of shots to post that I banked up before the 747 flight to Melbourne.  But I did make a nice Bonanza flight from YMML to Avalon last night.  It was around 30 miles away.

2 minutes ago, VH-KDK said:

Some splendid images here Jack.

I like #6 with the clouds and the mountains, always like views like this.:)

I hope you enjoy your flying down under, the V tail is the perfect plane for touring around!;)

Thanks Martyn.  Yeah, that was a cool part of the flight, mist and clouds in the valleys, it's very peaceful and nice.  The V-Tail is now my new favorite GA plane.  It's fast, but it can be a handful and I like the way they model flap failures if you're going too fast for flaps, don't ask me how I know....:o

Sensational set of captures Jack! :)  Thank's for the kind words, but I don't do anything special other than move the hat switch around and take the shot. I only take ten pics and those are the ones I use, everything just seems to fall in place for me. :D 

9 hours ago, flyingleaf said:

Oh Jack beautiful shots and welcome to our neck of the woods. Orbx PNW rocks, Temps today in the low 70s:)

Thanks Karl!  I agree, it does, I think I've spent more time there that anywhere else and I still find cool new things.   Finally have cooler weather, as I type this it's 42F.  Very nice!

6 hours ago, adambar said:

Sensational set of captures Jack! :)  Thank's for the kind words, but I don't do anything special other than move the hat switch around and take the shot. I only take ten pics and those are the ones I use, everything just seems to fall in place for me. :D 

Thanks Adam, well, I have to say you definitely have some signature shots!

Archived