Caution, yellow plane at LOWI

Jack Sawyer

28 minutes ago, Jack Sawyer said:

Thanks Roger, I titled it caution because some people don't like my yellow planes. :blink:

Personally, I have come to like the color yellow more than before and it’s probably due to seeing all the different shades of that color on this forum, your planes and others!  Just fly the plane you like & drink the wine you like (even if it’s in a yellow bottle)!:D :lol:

5 hours ago, Jack Sawyer said:

Thanks Roger, I titled it caution because some people don't like my yellow planes. :blink:

Nothing wrong with yellow my friend. Or red or blue or purple or whatever! ;)

The beauty of a rainbow is something to behold :).

2 hours ago, paulb said:

Well done Jack! :) AFS2 looks very colourful.

2 hours ago, paulb said:

Nothing wrong with yellow my friend. Or red or blue or purple or whatever! ;)

The beauty of a rainbow is something to behold :).

Thanks Paul, AFS2 with Orbx now is really amazing.  If they don't release the new NZ airport this weekend I'll buy another one for AFS2.

1 hour ago, VH-KDK said:

Beautiful bright images Jack.

I did expect a bigger plane though doing some of your exciting antics.

Yellow planes? If people don't like then they can go and hike...………...

……..but not in your forest!

Thanks Martyn, these were taken right after I got that nice livery.  It was just a test, a little rushed for time though.  I agree, I wear my yellow shirt and yellow hat when I hike and no one ever says anything at all.

Had to laugh about the "Yellow Planes" comments. A friend of mine bought a yellow Cub and said he hated the color until the day he had to set it down in the Cascades. The air search found him rather quickly precisely because of the bright yellow. He said that after that, yellow was by far his favorite airplane color. Thanks!

8 hours ago, Rodger Pettichord said:

Had to laugh about the "Yellow Planes" comments. A friend of mine bought a yellow Cub and said he hated the color until the day he had to set it down in the Cascades. The air search found him rather quickly precisely because of the bright yellow. He said that after that, yellow was by far his favorite airplane color. Thanks!

Thanks Rodger, I can see that.  It's weird how we all have favorite colors isn't it?

Archived