A Big Jet toy only for fun : 1st Polar Bear Tour

jean marc

difficult to choose between CS & MV models ... I finally decided for the CS maybe a better external visual and nice liveries ?

I choose the old enginered type B737-200 with vintage cockpit without complex FMC - glass & electronic etc - my purpose is only to feel the big jet inertia in fun flights.....

So my first TO & Landing at Juneau Alaska ... well no crash no cracks but seasicks passengers :P

1Dh1ooC.jpg

cX1Vs5b.jpg

Ezu4Qsi.jpg

mQOy5kD.jpg

fltRC8h.jpg

LQeFEiG.jpg

7HA9Jdz.jpg

OzbiGPW.jpg

CHdvgfp.jpg

rtEjpmh.jpg

Y8AYhsy.jpg

12   not too bad :P

hmVM2hr.jpg

and after ... peaceful trip in glider B) also another way to fly ... I need to learn ....

NB a lot of freeware planes found at  www.fsglider.de (models working for P3D4)

HvOzvTc.jpg

vomVp3l.jpg

But to end...my favorite fun is still trought the classic old WW1 biplan ... here over NZN Wangharai

MgS4Djc.jpg

QIdTZ9j.jpg

15 hours ago, Stillwater said:

Light & livery look fantastic on that 732, Jean Marc. Amazing to see the development of the 737 series.

Thanks for you comment Gerold :)

I think it is around 50 years of development...from the 1st jet engine to the present turbofan with composite parts ... quite a long history ??? 

(NB : I spent a few years working on engine parts development of the CFM56-7B ... so I know it a bit)

14 hours ago, Rodger Pettichord said:

The Boeing flight really caught the sequence completely, from start-engines to please disembark. The other shots made for nice icing on an already tasty cake. Thanks!

next time looping and inversed flight :lol:

14 hours ago, JMBIII said:

Low & slow and squawking 1200 is the only way to see the world !.

Low & slow :  oh yes !!! and you right always 1200 for me O0  Thank you to remind the rules JMB :lol:

9 hours ago, flyingleaf said:

Great shots Jean Marc. Love the 737 had her in fsx. The other planes are very nice too.

Lovely 737-200 indeed (in P3D4-2 exactly) I was looking for a not to costy one and for P3D4 and I am happy of this one

For the glider,I need to learn hpw to find the air current and so ... not so easy it seems :blink:  The biplan is from AF

9 hours ago, Jack Sawyer said:

That 737 looks great and a perfect setting for it, it's so beautiful there isn't it?

I find the livery really original and great :rolleyes: I do not know if it is possible to see it in RL....

9 hours ago, Wakashi said:

getting that big ole girl off the ground and back to the runway with no ill passengers! :lol:

Thank you Wakashi - I have been a bit rude with the old girl ... but no cracks ! ... No - in fact 100% ill passengers ... :ph34r:

8 hours ago, adambar said:

If I had to choose to fly with someone it would be a hard choice between you, Martyn and Jack. :D  Anyway, fantastic shots Jean Marc! :)

all together for a HUGE fun :lol: Thank you Adam

6 hours ago, lifejogger said:

Excellent shots of the aircraft Jean Marc, I prefer the WWI plane.

Oh yes John, it is always so charming to fly it (slowly - no choice !) and to watch it from external view I love to see the 2 "poilus" pilots looking to you ... thinking "Hello ! What are you doing by here....." :)  

Archived