KkokcVX.jpg

PrpINiC.jpg

Mmmm, more yellow! :) 

DbdYsTl.jpg

Hey!  How did I get under here!?!?!

qKjUZtp.jpg

What?  How did I get up here?

GqMIVm6.jpg

Empty terminal, kind of creepy, eerie even...

TlOjVOc.jpg

epW7gN5.jpg

XvqAMdO.jpg

QjRjK68.jpg

l1gpiUO.jpg

evDHuuZ.jpg

rj68JAB.jpg

USaEsmV.jpg

S9XLVzv.jpg

PwHyQug.jpg

YYJddqO.jpg

U09480Q.jpg

5yPHMdj.jpg

kMM3j85.jpg

hYVjxNN.jpg

66ADMwT.jpg

gZHQoNV.jpg

CCOlfdk.jpg

sCFeRZc.jpg

Personally, I like the yellow planes, especially with black - black and red / yellow is always a great combo.

The empty terminal looks eerie, yes. Didn't know that "eerie" is an increased "creepy" - it's great to learn something new. Without animated people, cars and ships our flightsim world is just a façade.

Oh, and I like your shots very much... Matteo really did an outstanding job on KSAN.

40 minutes ago, Captain Lars said:

Personally, I like the yellow planes, especially with black - black and red / yellow is always a great combo.

The empty terminal looks eerie, yes. Didn't know that "eerie" is an increased "creepy" - it's great to learn something new. Without animated people, cars and ships our flightsim world is just a façade.

Oh, and I like your shots very much... Matteo really did an outstanding job on KSAN.

Thanks Lars!  Great words, creepy and eerie.  I too learn so much here, what a great forum this is! 

Just now, Anthin Delahunt said:

Spirit airlines indeed.The lounge was

filled with spirits.You can't see anyone.:blink:

Nice shots Jack.I will be downloading soon.

Anthin.

Thanks Anthin!  Probably empty because they all boarded or maybe they were camera shy :) 

I am really puffed out after watching your fun flight Jack, very enjoyable.:)

I thought I was right when I mentioned the yellow and black Comanche the other day.;)

Funny isn't it though, at a small strip you fly a 747 and when it is a big international airport you are in a GA plane!:lol:

1 hour ago, VH-KDK said:

I am really puffed out after watching your fun flight Jack, very enjoyable.:)

I thought I was right when I mentioned the yellow and black Comanche the other day.;)

Funny isn't it though, at a small strip you fly a 747 and when it is a big international airport you are in a GA plane!:lol:

I never gave it any thought but you're right.  Maybe I should give it the 747 treatment but it's such a big runway I think it could handle it in real life, an empty one I mean.

Archived