Boston harbor eats boats

Jack Sawyer

Just now, VH-KDK said:

That old tub just didn't want to go to Davey Joneses Locker.:lol:

Nope! :D  Davey didn't want him.  Good thing as I like this ship a LOT, Larry did a great job on it.  It turns slowly but it's so fun to cruise around in.

8 hours ago, paulb said:

LOL! No more shipobatics for you Jack! :lol:

Thanks Paul, actually it's the sim that does that, ever have a plane hit the water and it bounces back up in the air, same thing here.  But it actually did sink on too tight a turn.

4 hours ago, Jack Sawyer said:

Gosh, I hope not, that wasn't my intention. :unsure:

Don't worry. First I wanted to say Titanic, but then I realized that this ship is white, so why always ride the same donkey?

Do you realize what's really strange? The water of the swimming pool isn't spilling, although the vessel stands upright! :rolleyes:

15 minutes ago, Captain Lars said:

Don't worry. First I wanted to say Titanic, but then I realized that this ship is white, so why always ride the same donkey?

Do you realize what's really strange? The water of the swimming pool isn't spilling, although the vessel stands upright! :rolleyes:

Thanks Lars, that would be really cool because then I could put the Angelfish boat in the pool! ;) 

Just now, olderndirt said:

A cruise ship that does aerobatics - anything to fill those cabins.

You know how it is, P3D thinks it's a plane and does its P3D skip over water.  But that only happened when it sank which really was unintentional.  Making a hard right turn it actually sunk, I couldn't believe it.  :o

Without fuel and without payload, the boat may be more or less unstable”

Jack, this is taken from Larry’s instructions on using the “Pearl” so be sure you have fuel in both tanks and payload centered and maybe, just maybe you can avoid future aquarobics in the ship. :PB):D

6 minutes ago, Wakashi said:

Without fuel and without payload, the boat may be more or less unstable”

Jack, this is taken from Larry’s instructions on using the “Pearl” so be sure you have fuel in both tanks and payload centered and maybe, just maybe you can avoid future aquarobics in the ship. :PB):D

Ah!  I didn't read that part, this was only a test to get the flight controls set up anyway.  And I have no idea what the default load out is on this ship, but very good points!

2 minutes ago, Jack Sawyer said:

And I have no idea what the default load out is on this ship, but very good points!

Found in the documents folder!

“Before trying to operate the boat, make sure there is fuel in the fuel tank, and add 1000 pounds to each of pay load sections” :)

Archived