Some mountains and a name from the past.

VH-KDK

After flying in to Alamosa from Telluride I noticed some rather big mountains to the north.

Decided to go for a looksee and for a long awaited excursion in the Aztec.

1.Z4p5wuR.jpg

2.9U8NrCX.jpg

3.TUl8xm6.jpg

4.PkXKAYX.jpg

5.rGTl9nh.jpg

6.jVmaKZf.jpg

7.UQgzKTX.jpg

8.7hbMciT.jpg

9.Vhwu1Ek.jpg

10.AbpAOjg.jpg

Finished up at Pueblo, a name I still remember the 1968 USS Pueblo incident.

1 hour ago, Sniper31 said:

Pueblo Colorado? That's only like 30 mins down the road from where I live Martyn. Some nice scenic mountains you flew over in these shots :) 

Wow Landon that is great. Nice scenery looks a little like the Okanogan.

4 hours ago, lifejogger said:

Super shots Martyn.  If you started out in Alamosa and ended up in Pueblo then you probably flew through the Sangre de Cristo Mountains.

Thank you John, they were magnificent to fly past and looked so impressive from a distance .:lol:

2 hours ago, Sniper31 said:

Pueblo Colorado? That's only like 30 mins down the road from where I live Martyn. Some nice scenic mountains you flew over in these shots :) 

I didn't realise that Landon, I am not too sure of the Geography of this region but the scenery sure is spectacular to sim over.:D

Nice tour Martyn - It is nice to fly also this area in photoscenery (mse) at 3000ft AGL : the relief and geological true landscapes are amazing to fly and the lack of 3D gen objects relatively to ftx world not too important (and ftx airports can be used and are mixed very well in the scenery in summer season)

Archived