Delivery from CYPR to PAWG for a Vegetarian cook out

All loaded up. Let's fire up my old girl and get going.nr5iqFn.jpgHow come our load is frozen, Jack? Never heard of frozen vegetables. Oh well let's enjoy the flight. There goes Prince Rupert.L8JPKGQ.jpgThere is Ketchikan. Did y'all see them cruise boats. I wish I could afford taking a cruise nursing a nice cold one. Bye the bye can you hand me one?A57GGi9.jpgNice airport but scares the crap outta me taxing down that steep "driveway":rolleyes:ggDPzud.jpgI never get tired flying Alaska. Look at that scenery.5YshcYH.jpgHeck I had to go around I was a little high or the runway was too low. (I'm sure it's the latter-_-fQhC791.jpgOK good landing.iMYYVP8.jpgWell lets unload. What's with the bus? We have vegetables they don't need a bus (hmmmm..). By now Jack has the Cargo doors open and the head Vegetarian is here to pick up his veggies when Jack yells: Skipper we got a load of frozen Moose meat complete with heads. Oh boy. Jack looks at the poor guy and says:"I don't know if it helps but they  all used to be vegetarians":rolleyes:Lets do beers.:P:lol::D3RqYrH5.jpgI don't think these people were very happy with us they called us Moose munching ice holes.

6 hours ago, Jack Sawyer said:

:lol: Very funny Karl, I was laughing pretty hard on this one!  The runway was too low!  LOL!  I love it! :lol:  And ice holes?  I see what you did there!  :lol:

Thank you Jack. Yeah I think some of them Alaskan airports seem to "sink" a little when they see me approach:rolleyes::D

Archived