Sumburgh Taxi

VH-KDK

Some nice shots these in this desolated landscape Martyn.

In #7 I spotted some misplaced sailboats......A sinking sailboat in another thread is terrible of course, but this also is not the way it should be.....:o

39 minutes ago, VH-KDK said:

Thanks Fred but I think you will find they are not misplaced sailboats or ducks, they are...……………………….

Ha ha......can you understand why those bodybuilder looking muscled guys on sailyachts turning the grinders and the winches are sometimes called the "Gorilla's".....I do.:lol:

1 hour ago, Stillwater said:

I am totally confused by your liviery, martyn. I thought the taxis in Sumburgh were black :blink::D?

In Scotland, Gerold, you can always call a Tartan Cab and if you are lucky you will get both.:huh::o>:D:wub::ph34r:

1 hour ago, Sundancer said:

Ha ha......can you understand why those bodybuilder looking muscled guys on sailyachts turning the grinders and the winches are sometimes called the "Gorilla's".....I do.:lol:

Are they the ones who are very appealing!:wacko:

8 minutes ago, Jack Sawyer said:

Very nice Martyn!  I love all these ground shots and that livery is superb, I love that tartan tail, awesome!

Thank you Jack, some of the livery designs are so intricate these days, works of art.:)

12 hours ago, Sniper31 said:

I too love that livery, and especially the tail! I feel the urge for some Scottish Whisky.....

What a good idea Landon, but not too much to make that tartan blurry!:o

9 hours ago, paulb said:

Very smart Martyn! :)

Sumburgh is an ideal starting point for a flight to Norway ;)

A good idea Paul as with all the cloud on my flight I may as well flown over the sea.:rolleyes:

Archived