Part 1 of 2 trying to find Martyn

This is part 1  of 2  Trying to find Martyn  well started my flight in Lyon France and going to  Innsbruck to try and find  Martyn I know he was there but I bet he has gone .

Well I have had a nice flight  and the country's are France , Switzerland  and then into Austria for my final part of my flight and set in the spring and real time .

p3dv4.1 and rex  skyforce  and pta and Adams preset for pta  and I hope you have liked my set of shots from part 1 of 2 and thanks for looking regards EMM.

iKKxCrX.jpg

I had better go he is bigger than me

U3Mwl46.jpg

up up and away

gKZYgvk.jpg

river Rhone

GnrxXz4.jpg

1FNQsDu.jpg

Annecy and lake 1

DzaovSP.jpg

Annecy and lake 2

ED4O5Zc.jpg

Geneva and lake Geneva in the distance

czXwevA.jpg

pea soup

PA6rTuN.jpg

Looking towards Montreux  1

DYsK64a.jpg

Looking towards Montreux 2

LGnyKbq.jpg

having fun

F0L7X3a.jpg

a bit of snow on the top

jOxeM8B.jpg

over sion now

NRqhvYk.jpg

wow what a view

k2rjrD7.jpg

very nice area and the view

6S8FTjM.jpg

on top of the world

cNGML0W.jpg

8Eh3Ysa.jpg

gmyusU0.jpg

YF67V9d.jpg

Cm4Qyb1.jpg

rN9jjNU.jpg

PSNSiLk.jpg

RNlONxv.jpg

Munster lspu

kLpM0Il.jpg

LMDkNej.jpg

No chance for you to catch Martyn, he is just travelling too fast for all of us, Stewart. OK, maybe Fulvio could do that...

But nevertheless fantastic shots from your home turf above the Vaud & Valais, with the Coast Guard being a bit off track. Whereever and whenever you are on vacation in Europe, you´ll always have lots of dutchmen around :D.

2 minutes ago, Stillwater said:

No chance for you to catch Martyn, he is just travelling too fast for all of us, Stewart. OK, maybe Fulvio could do that...

But nevertheless fantastic shots from your home turf above the Vaud & Valais, with the Coast Guard being a bit off track. Whereever and whenever you are on vacation in Europe, you´ll always have lots of dutchmen around :D.

Thanks Gerold I pleased you liked my set of shots from my flight in part 1 of 2  I will get that guy Martyn did not realise it was coast  Guard just liked the colours of the aircraft

regards EMM 

8 hours ago, Jack Sawyer said:

Nice tour EMM!  No Martyn, where's he off to?  And that plane, from above, no matter what, it just looks like a bird.  I'd love to talk to the designers someday.

Thanks Jack i am pleased you liked my set of shots and i will catch that Martyn one of these days regards EMM 

46 minutes ago, VH-KDK said:

Fantastic images from your search Stewart.

The Alps have never looked better.

Now the tension is mountin' to see if you can find me!:wacko:

Thanks Marty i will catch you  i want the toll for going into my mountains because you where going to pay with eggs but as normal they have not arrived regards EMM 

17 hours ago, Jack Sawyer said:

...  And that plane, from above, no matter what, it just looks like a bird....

It has a Dutch Coastguard (Kustwacht) livery. I see this bird quite often fly...

2 minutes ago, Jack Sawyer said:

That's cool Fred!  I'd love to see that!

On what mission this Coastguard Dutch plane is, from Lyon France to Innsbruck, can only be answered by Stewart, I presume.....

Normal operational areas are coastlines....

41 minutes ago, Sundancer said:

On what mission this Coastguard Dutch plane is, from Lyon France to Innsbruck, can only be answered by Stewart, I presume.....

Normal operational areas are coastlines....

Thanks Fred I am pleased you liked my shots I did not know the aircraft was  a coastguard Dutch aircraft I just liked the colours of the aircraft

regards EMM

Congratulations on your newest mountain tour, Stewart. The sights you present us are truly great, especially #12 and #14. The coastguard is searching the alpine lakes for Martyn, nobody could do that better than them, though the Dutch have to remind themselves constantly of the sorrounding mountains, of course...

9 minutes ago, Captain Lars said:

Congratulations on your newest mountain tour, Stewart. The sights you present us are truly great, especially #12 and #14. The coastguard is searching the alpine lakes for Martyn, nobody could do that better than them, though the Dutch have to remind themselves constantly of the sorrounding mountains, of course...

Thanks Captain i am very pleased you liked my set of shots and i will catch that Martyn guy he just cant hide regards EMM

Archived