Great Barrier Reef

bernd1151

Nice captures. Those places are becoming very precious. Hope we can preserve them for the next generation.
I intend to rework them with full speedtree vegetation

Fantastic shots Bernd, good to see the reef from time to time here. Did you install Richard´s add-ons in p3D or is this FSX?

5 hours ago, Richard Bui said:

Nice captures. Those places are becoming very precious. Hope we can preserve them for the next generation.

Plus one. Or plus anything more than one, if possible.

5 hours ago, Richard Bui said:

Mmmh, that would be another thing I like!

7 hours ago, Richard Bui said:

That would be fantastic, if you would rework them, Richard. But to be honest with you, your work looks already splendid as it is now

6 hours ago, Sundancer said:

Amazing....beautiful shots.

I agree with Richard !

-Fred-

Many thanks, Fred

5 hours ago, Bermuda425 said:

Bernd! These shots are SUPER!

Thanks a lot, Erik

2 hours ago, Stillwater said:

Fantastic shots Bernd, good to see the reef from time to time here. Did you install Richard´s add-ons in p3D or is this FSX?

Thanks, Gerold. I haven't been here for a long time. This is installed in P3D 3.4

1 hour ago, Sniper31 said:

Wow, these are some beautiful shots of the Great Barrier Reef! Really nice Bernd.

Many thanks, Landon, glad you like them

1 hour ago, flyingleaf said:

Wow Bernd great shots indeed.

Thanks a lot, buddy

1 hour ago, mikewies said:

For those of us in the upper parts of North America, where winter is still loitering... these images look phenomenal!

Nice color on the plane -- makes the pics pop! Thanks for sharing...

Many thanks, Mike. I was lucky to find a yellow Mossie in my hangar and I thought the scenery and the color on the plane would go well together ;)

21 minutes ago, Taph said:

Cracking shots, look at that a yellow plane and not a bridge in sight :D

Oh yeah, regarding the bridge do you think of someone in particular :) Luckily no bridge, otherwise I would have to go inverted

8 minutes ago, Jack Sawyer said:

Incredible shots Bernd, what a stunningly beautiful area!  I never even knew this existed in Orbx's AU.  And love that livery too!

Many thanks, Jack. Now that I have rediscovered this little gem of Richard, I need to do some more exploring in the area. It's well worth it I believe. The yellow paint was too tempting :)

1 minute ago, bernd1151 said:

Many thanks, Jack. Now that I have rediscovered this little gem of Richard, I need to do some more exploring in the area. It's well worth it I believe. The yellow paint was too tempting :)

Is this a separate download Bernd?  If so where can I find it?  I thought it was part of AU.

1 minute ago, VH-KDK said:

Beautiful tropical set Bernd.

I can feel the warmth in these views and such pleasing colours too.

Sadly all is not well in Paradise

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2018-04-23/south-molle-island-remains-in-tatters-with-no-signs-reopening/9670338

Thanks a lot, Martyn. Yeah, it's realy sad. I just heard in our evening news that the Australian government will spend over 300 Mio $ to help to save the place

6 minutes ago, VH-KDK said:

So sorry to read about the devistation caused by cyclone Debbie and it happened also in 2011 by cyclone Yasi, (see further down in the article).

I hope it will be rebuild.

1 minute ago, Sundancer said:

So sorry to read about the devistation caused by cyclone Debbie and it happened also in 2011 by cyclone Yasi, (see further down in the article).

I hope it will be rebuild.

One of the downsides of living in the tropics.:(

9 minutes ago, bernd1151 said:

Thanks a lot, Martyn. Yeah, it's realy sad. I just heard in our evening news that the Australian government will spend over 300 Mio $ to help to save the place

Let's hope they can clear this mess up, such a shame for this to happen.

9 minutes ago, VH-KDK said:

Let's hope they can clear this mess up, such a shame for this to happen.

8 minutes ago, VH-KDK said:

It is Jack, nature once again appears to have won.

What a hot mess!  All those boats piled up like kids toys.  I feel for the people and businesses there.

Archived